Ratings for Dr. Jennie L. Brown

Excellent, she is my family care doc and saw me for a recent post-hospital follow-up. Fantastic in answering my questions, clarifying the mess of disability forms, and assisting in my quest to see specialists. Very patient in listening to and addressing my concerns about newly diagnosed condition.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

She hardly looked at me, and seemed rushed. Wasn't impressed. Currently looking for new Dr.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

So far So Good. The person I went to before her, who wasn't a doctor but did prescribe medication, would not shut up in trying to get me on steroids for asthma no matter how many times I said no. I dumped that person. Saw Jennie Brown, I said no steroids from the start and she hasn't ever talked about steroids. Steroids are long outdated, seriously problematic medication.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Seemed rushed, took weeks to return calls, made 4 total appointments, and never got a "real" physical, problems seem to "bother" her, has a "well, let's just try this and see" approach.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Very good listener and takes her time to work with you on problems

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Dr. Jennie L. Brown's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1996)