Ratings for Dr. Leroy Griggs

I saw Leroy for a problem some years ago, for which my regular DR. could not help me; I was headed for the hospital big time.. he completely took care of the problem wih treatment and herbal pills...

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

I had treatment with Leroy whilst on holiday from the UK. He is one of the most intuitive practitioners I have ever been treated by. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

He is a healer and doctore. He gives you undivided attention. he haas been doing this for years. Accupuncture has to do with needles and meridians but the doctors integrity has as much to do with healing then the education. Leroy spends time being a healing vessel and gives that to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

deep wealth of knowledge and healing ability. thank you dr. griggs. holistic approach. body/mind/spirit. a great and patient teacher.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

Very good, knowledgeable and relaxed. Knows a lot about the body, mind an soul. He's in the moment and spends as much time with you as you need. Also very nurturing. Puts the patient first.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

I went to Dr. Griggs for over five years and he cured me of migraine headaches and brought my health up to the best it had ever been. I moved from LA and miss his treatments very much. I occasionally get to see him for a treatment and I respect and appreciate not only his level of skill but as a person, his honesty, integrity, and generosity.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

LeRoy is a warm and caring person, very skilled in acupuncture and in general health and massage - a great combo. I have seen him off and on for 10 years, and will always go back.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

HE IS REALLY COOL AND TARGETS THE MAJOR PROBLEM AREA FIRST. HE IS ALSO A PART TIME MASSAGE THERAPIST AND GIVES YOU A MINI MASSAGE IF YOU REQUEST IT. HIS TREATMENTS ARE AWESOME!!! HE ALSO INCLUDES HERBS AS PART OF THE RECOVERY BUT THAT IS OPTIONAL AND ONLY YOU REQUIRE THEM. IT IS DEFINETELY A DEAL ALL IN ONE.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006