Ratings for Dr. Edward J. Saub

I have been seeing Dr. Saub for several years. Due to his expertise and diligence, he was able to spot a serious problem with my eyes that if left untreated would have resulted in blindness in the future. He referred me to the proper retinal specialist when necessary. He took special interest in my health and followed through with me to inquire about my progress. I would highly recommend him. Kudos also to his staff who have always been very friendly and helpful in all interactions.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

I actually saw his partner, Dr. Peter Chang who was very thorough, gave great advice and was very helpful. Dr. Saub was recommended to me but wasn't available. I did get to meet him in the office. He too was very nice welcoming me to the office. I wish all medical offices were this pleasant to visit!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr Saub is a very knowledgeable and helpful specialist. He immediately puts you at ease and you feel confident that he will provide you with all the information you need to make fully informed decisions about what is right for you as an individual. For all Eye isses, I completely recommend this doctor. We moved here from Ireland and it was important given our situation it was important to find a doctor we could trust and be comfortable with.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Edward J. Saub's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Multiplan