Ratings for Dr. Pawan Rao

Professional, knowledgeable and caring doctor who is also a patient listener and teacher. To sum him up: Excellent Doctor. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr Rao has become too busy to oversee patient care and his associate either lack the ability or the desire to actually listen or treat patients. I have been a patient of his for over ten years. I notice a huge decrease in the quality of care given over the past two years. They no longer provide care that one might expect for the e d education and experience of the providers.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr rao has followed me for ten years. He is my primary dr. He is kind and listens. Although he is busy with many offices, he always personally returns my calls in a very reasonable period and never acts like I am putting him out. I am a two time kidney recipient , my first transplant lasted 17 years . I hope to be a patient for many more years.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

The best doctor i have ever had! Follows up with you on things and is always working day/night

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Rao was my son's doctor and my son always spoke highly of him but my son also realized that he was just another patient to him. My son suffered a cardiac arrest due to a high potassium level. When it was decided that he would not survive without tube feedings and life support we decided to remove life support knowing his wishes. When we removed life support none of the doctors including Dr. Rao who was rushing us into making this critical decision had the consideration to even once stop into our son's room and watch as he horridly suffered a death that no one should suffer. My son was right to Dr. Rao and the other physicians he was just another kidney patient. I'm not even sure the medical information they gave us was totally accurate but getting his information from St. Joseph's Hospital I'm told will cost me approximately $1000 for the medical records. Dr. Rao never contacted us when our son's potassium jumped despite his having blood draws just a week prior.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

DR. RAO IS VERY INTERESTED IN THE TOTAL PATIENT.HE ALWAYS TAKES TIME WITH THE PATIENT AND IS VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING AS WELL AS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. HIS STAFF IS ALSO EXTREMELY CARING AND HIS OFFICE IS VERY EFFICIENT. WOULD GIVE HIM MORE THAN 5 STARS IF I COULD.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

The best of the best, Patient, punctual, understanding. The whole office is personable and caring. Dr. is professional yet personable. He truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2009

Dr. Pawan Rao's Credentials

• Bldea Sri Bm Patil Med Coll, Karnataka Univ, Bijapur, Karnataka (Grad. 1994)

HIP