Ratings for Dr. Paul Breiding

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I was extremely fortunate to find Dr. Breiding. He is extremely smart and, in my opinion, the best in this group of doctors. A rare gem in Rhode Island.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Breiding is knowledgeable, thoughtful and punctual. I don't typically write on rating boards like this for doctors (since I did not need to identify myself.... I could write anything couldn't I?). University Medicine and Dr. Breiding and his staff are compassionate and helpful. A sense of humor helps... and all in all I would give him five stars.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Young guy, but very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. He seems to be very bright. I'd highly recommend him, but he seems to be very much in demand, so it may be hard to get an appointment without a referral.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr Breiding is a very good doctor. His is knowledgeable, caring and patient. The ladies in his office are very sweet and helpful too!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

Dr. Paul Breiding's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1996)

HealthFirst