Ratings for Dr. Alfred B. Dadivas

Expect to be seen 1 to 2 hours after your appointment time. The office never answers their phones during business hours so making an appointment is way more difficult than it should be. They have an option of leaving a message but never lets you because the recording starts over again. When the staff does answer the phone they're short and come off as rude. Dadivas googles many things on his phone while speaking with you.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

This dr is a joke didnt even take 1 min to look me in the face n tell whats wrong i had to mostly do all the talking.he looked irratated n like he didnt even want to bother with me n he tells me i dont do paper work after 12 im like ok ? wtf does that have to do with me.. hes probably racist because all his patients where phillipine n he was joking n frienldy with them but didnt give me the time to even try to help me he was an A hole never going back..

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Went in for my yearly physical (100% covered by my insurance), got a call from the doctor because he wanted to schedule a follow up. After the follow up (where he did nothing) I received a bill for a $134 office visit. The doctor just scheduled the follow up to scam me an extra visit.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Wonderful doctor and staff. They take care of my elderly mother. We just love him. He takes his time and listens. The staff is fantastic!! So patient and kind.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

He has been my doctor for 8 years. He missed signs of a MI in 2006 which led to Hospitalization. Since Feb 2010 he has been ignoring pain in my right calf and lower back pain while writing me scripts for high doses of painkillers every three months since 2004. Had to leave my job over safety concerns Feb 2010. On Oct 08 2011 I tried to return to work because I can't pay my bills anymore to only end up falling from a pallet rack due to the problem with my leg the first day I went back to work. I lacerated my left wrist and almost severed the artery. He refused to see me to remove my stitches so I had to remove them myself. October 25th 2011 I have to beg him to order tests on my leg because I can only walk 100ft before severe cramping he only orders an X-ray and Physical therapy. Nov 7,8,9 no answer at his office left messages about right foot being numb & cold no return call. End up at hospital having emergency surgery to save my leg. All signs of blocked artery ignored. He is a fraud.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

honest doctor, easy convenient appointments, clean office, nice staff, easy parking, safe location.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010