Ratings for Dr. Chris Graham

Casual atmosphere in office. Takes time to listen and is knowledgable in answers. Not rushed in visits

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

DR Graham is the best doctor ive seen,ive had him for 15 years and now my son does to.and he has a great receptionist who is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

The best , thank you is not enough to say , really good man .

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Hubby and I think he is great, always takes time for us, listens, knowledgeable,and we just love him. Recommended to all. Sandra and Frank

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Dr Graham has allowed me to help myself in becomming healthy. His matter of fact approach and offerings of how to best remedy the situation has proved successfull. it's almost like a promise for me to be there, prepared for the meeting and to go away with the next round of the "plan" to remain healthy. I'm gratefull I have him in my corner.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

Good listener,very thorough and skilled and his relaxed manner and sense of humour help go a long way to alleviating any anxieties.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Dr. Graham is the best, however his choice in a receptionist is not!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Graham for years. He's an excellent doctor, ready to listen and he doens't rush you.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Graham since his days at a walk-in clinic, and have stayed with him. He is an excellent doctor, listens to my complaints and offers excellent advice. I just want to thank him so much for all the years of taking care of me when I need it. He is the best.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

Dr. Graham has been my brother's doctor for many years and has given him good results. He is not a pill pusher, an excellent listener and always there for you. Staff at desk always trys to get me in.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007