Ratings for Dr. Debra Smithson

Nursing staff at this office is very poor both in responsiveness and ability to offer service with at least a smile.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2008

SHE IS GREAT DR. SPENDS REQUIRED TIME WITH PATIENT AND DOESN'T WASTE TIME BEFORE A REFERAL IF NECESSARY IN ESPECIALLY DIFFICULT CASES. SHE SEEMS TO HAVE A WIDE KNOWLEDGE BASE AND EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTIC SKILLS. I WOULD RECOMMEND DR. SMITHSON TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Doctor Smithson has been our family Doctor for the past 15 years and is the best Doctor we've ever had. From delivering our oldest Son to diagnosing my longtime stomach ailment, she has always been on top of every issue we've presented her with. She's one of the best Doctors in the Kansas City area, without a doubt!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Dr. Smithson is an angel to me!! I have been going to her since I was a teenager and she is always so gentle and very concerned about my comfort and well-being. She listens to patience concerns and issues intently and always offers up comforting advice and expertise. When you are in her office you feel like the only person around and you have her complete focus no matter how busy she may be. LOVE HER!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2008

Dr. Smithson is very patient. She listens to your complaints and is very thorough in her questions before offering a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2006

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Smithson. She has truly been a life saver for me. She listens to every word you say. Asks questions to be sure she knows exactly how your feeling. Goes above and beyond to research your problem to give you the best care. I can bring in articles I find on the internet and she will give me her opinion and even research the disorder to see if it fits me. We are still researching my problems, but I have faith now that I have found Dr. Smithson I will find a diagnosis and help for my medical condition. She is truly a Godsend!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Dr. Debra Smithson's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1979)

Healthnet