Ratings for Dr. Jack Dwosh

Dr. Dwosh does not listen to concerns. His physical exam was rough and was unacceptable. I have never been treated worse by any doctor in my life. He is very cocky and has cavalier attitude. Stay away from this guy.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Very difficult to reach by phone. Never returned calls. His appointment scheduling service would not give me follow-up appointments in less than 2 months despite his instructions to "make next appointment for 2 weeks." Extremely slow in reporting positive test results (cancer)in biopsy. Seemed indifferent and unconcerned. I started treatment, initiated by my primary care doctor who referred me for radiation, on the same day this urologist finally called me to tell me test results and make his recommendation. Made a very negative impression on me, though he seemed technically adequate and knowledgable. Not someone I would trust with my life or health based on my persnal experience with him.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2007

Dr. Jack Dwosh's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental