Ratings for Dr. David B. Minor

This was my third visit to Dr Minor. First time he cared for me for free because my insurance had not been approved. No long wait. Doc is friendly, and yes wears hiking boots. So... He's cool and would be even more demand in Colorado or Pacific north west. I would agree some off the office staff are stiff. Especially the PA. Ask for Dr Minor. Most likely you'll be pleased.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I didnt see him but felt the rest of his staff to be cold. Knowledgable but snooty and impatient.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

He is the best! Been going to him for years and he is always so helpful and kind. Really knows what hes doing when it comes to dermatology.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Have been seeing Dr. Minor for a few years and he is one of the nicest and most intelligent people you will ever meet. He is a real down-to-earth human being who is definitely not your expected doctor type, because is usually is wearing hiking boots and a baseball cap. You might have to wait longer than you hope, but it has always been worth the wait for me. He takes his time when he meets with you to answer all your questions and get to the root of the problem. I'm not sure why the person who reviewed saying he was, "cold and uninterested" said that, because it definitely is not true when he sees me or anyone of my friends or family members. And to say he was under the influence of something is beyond crazy. He is a doctor for crying out loud. I definitely would not go to anyone else. He is top-notch and is definitely the doctor to see in dermatology.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

I've been going to his office for a few years. I always see his nurse who's great. my mom, brother and my kids have all been there. Much better than a few others I've been to in Tulsa .

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. David B. Minor's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1980)