Ratings for Dr. E. Daniel Mackey

Because he takes on too many patients taking my kids to the doctor becomes a long, boring, time-wasting ordeal. But he is knowledgeable, is candid about the limits of his knowledge, explains things clearly, and suggests more than one possible course of action.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Dr. Mackey is one of the best pediatricians I have met. I work in healthcare and have met many pediatricians in my time, he truly cares about his patients. He follows up on evenings and weekends if necessary. I totally trust him with my boys and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He is extremely caring and knowledgeable, he has a great bedside manner. If my kids are sick he is the one I want taking care of them.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

The best pediatrician ever!!!very caring and sensitive to parents. The person that said he has an attitude must be talking about someone else because there's no way! We were with him for 4 yrs had to leave due to change in my job. we miss him dearly. His office staff is great!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Attitude? You have to be kidding. Dr. Mackey is all about the kids. He treats them like they are his own. Our children have been patients for years. We love how he talks directly to the children and how he helps to educate the parents. We love all of the physicians in his group.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

too Much attitude, I did not like him at all. No bed side manner. My kid didn't like him either. He is all bout attitude!!! Not so great for a pediatrician!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. E. Daniel Mackey's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1995)

• Blue Cross Of California