Ratings for Dr. Jason F. White

Since being taken over by deacons this practice has gone completely down hill. Nurses have no compassion for patients & are completely rude. I started with Dr White 2 1/2 years ago & really liked him & his staff. Now I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Nurse-(never game names) very rude and seemingly non-compassionate. "Nurse" stated, “Doctors don't call patients anymore, its like getting free medical care over the phone" (when asked if I could speak to MD)and "he will not change your medicines unless you come in" (one week post visit). After initial visit, MD had no further correspondence related to ordered lab work and associated autoimmune disease that I was told I had (based on lab values). Last conversation with "nurse"..."He cannot do anything for you anymore"..."You cannot continue to get free medical care over the phone (from previous questions about his prescribed meds) and..the Rheumatologist that we referred you to denied you". Have never been treated so poorly and disrespectfully in my life. I have been a healthcare provider over 25 years helping people and this is what I received in return. Would not recommend Dr. White for these reasons and others unspecified. I am not an isolated patient case R/T these issues.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. White and his staff are very thorough and wonderful with children. I especially recommend this practice to anyone with young children.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

Dr. White is outstanding!! He takes the time to explain everything thoroughly. He also gets to know you so that he can give you practical, workable instructions for daily living. When you leave, you know how to logistically live your life to minimize your symptoms based on tips that fit your lifestyle so you can be pro-active with your health.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008

He was very good with my four year old. He took time to explain everything to me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2007

I would highly recommend Dr. White. We has been wonderful and caring with my 14 year old son.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2006

Excellent! I am so happy to have found a wonderful person for my son! He really knows what he is talking about and knows how to deal with small children. He is always there even when I have had issues with my (past) insurance company. He will go above and beyond to help me get what I need for my son to keep him well! I would highly reccommend him to anyone with a small child who needs allergy testing and a doctor who is there for you.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Dr. Jason F. White's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AHC