Ratings for Dr. Eric Steed Jackson

Dr. Jackson is the most kind and caring family physician. My husband and I both see him and wouldn't change providers for anything. Staff is very kind and helpful. The new NP is a little impersonal but it's worth staying with Dr. Jackson's office.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Unfortunately his patients never get to see him. In the last 4 years I have seen only the nurse practitioners and they are very subpar. I was misdiagnosed, my records have been incomplete and when I decided to change practitioners my records have never been spent despite repeated calls from me and the new provider. If you want good medical care don't go to this practitioner.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had. He saved my life, literally. I dare say I actually enjoy going to the doctor now for the 1st time in 40-something years.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

He has definitely taken a backslide in his care due to insurance and obamacare.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Eric Steed Jackson and staff are very compassionate, knowledgeable, professioinal, reliable, and have tremendous service for their patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Very helpful & caring to both my husband & I. Seeing him for several years & really think he is a great.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

My Husband and I and our adult children hve been seeing Dr Jackson for many years, and we cant say enough what a great Dr he is, very caring and will sit and listen, even if you bring in a note with your problems, he always takes the time to read and talk about. Also Fran and Sam are great. They are an A one TEAM...Thanks for all you do!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

My husband and I have been seeing him for about 11 years now and he also sees our 2 kids. We can't say enough about him, he is a great doctor and person to know. He has been very caring with some family problems we have encountered. Dr. Jackson and his long time nurse are the best of the best.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Great Doctor. No nagging but informative. Been going to him for 3 or 4 years and no complaints.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Great doctor. Great bedside manner. Always makes time to see you when you really need to be seen.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Eric Steed Jackson's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jackson is the most kind and caring family physician. My husband and I both see him and wouldn't change providers for anything. Staff is very kind and helpf..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately his patients never get to see him. In the last 4 years I have seen only the nurse practitioners and they are very subpar. I was misdiagnosed, my..."

January 8, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=43216'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=43216'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014