Ratings for Dr. Richard D. Schultz

Dr Schultz is very knowledgeable in his field. He shows professionalism and punctuality in his practice. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr Schultz since 2007. We have developed a good relationship as he listens to your concerns with taking medications and works on trying to get best meds with least side effects. I strongly recommend him and encourage people in 40's to get a stress test !!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Richard Schultz for years. He is always very thorough with his exams and takes time to answer any questions. I would highly recommend him to any one needing a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

He will explain your test and talk about them. Not just say were are going to do this and explain why.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Schultz has always been very kind and takes time to explain things in an easy to understand way. After I had a stroke he told me he would be by to see me in the hospital and even though it was around 10:30 pm he was still very pleasant and not in a hurry. Am very pleased and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

would not change for another doctor. takes time to sit and listen

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Everyone there was extremely kind. I didn't have to wait at all. Dr. Schultz went over all my tests and explained them. He doesn't rush, he makes you feel like you are his only patient. I would recommend the office and especially Dr. Schultz to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Schultz has been my cardiologist for a while. He is very helpful and always listens to your input and your feelings. I would recommend him to all my friends

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

This was my first visit with Dr Schultz. I will reserve more precise judgment until a later date.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

From front door to exit, very professional staff and provider.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Richard D. Schultz's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1988)