Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Adams

I am currently 52 years old and about four years ago, I injured my back playing sand volleyball, trying to stay in shape. Doc Adams x-rayed my injury and helped me to strengthen my back muscles to again achieve a fully functioning body. I have to also add that, along the way, I have encountered other sprains, strains, and aches to include plantar fantasia, pinched nerves in my back, and pulled muscles. He has offered many solutions including stretches that I have used to help keep myself more functional and I currently only see him if I ever have any problems. Because of this, I feel he is an extremely good health care specialist and his work and staff are very professional. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Adams is the best Chiropractor I have ever had, and I have had about 10 in the last 25 years. Thanks to his outstanding work and, more importantly, whole-person health guidance, I now rarely need to go in anymore. The only time I need adjustments are when I sleep badly, fail to follow the exercises he gave me, or if I slip on ice or some such extraordinary occurrence. His staff is highly professional and pleasant, every single time. His actions and treatments reflect great credit upon the medical community. You are lucky if you get to call him your Doc.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Brian D. Adams's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)