Ratings for Dr. Michael P. Diamond

My wife and I had nearly the EXACT same experience with Dr. Diamond as the first poster did. We were going to sign the paperwork to begin IVF treatment and were told he had to meet with us to go over it. I took a day off from work to be there. We were taken to private room and waited and waited...and waited, until one of the nurses came out and said he had another appointment and couldn't meet with us. What the...? I was LIVID about it and let the nurse know. Another nurse came out and met with us to go over the paperwork, which was legal consent forms--serious stuff--with no apology or explanation. After that failed appointment, we met with Dr. Singh from then on--and thank God for that, great guy (we just finished IVF). Based on our limited experience with Dr. Diamond, however, I will assume that HE is a pompous ass until I hear otherwise--and I haven't heard so yet.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

I showed up for my new patient appointment (after even receiving a reminder voicemail for it and to arrive 20 minutes early) and after I filled out my paperwork was told that he was on a conference call for an hour and did I want to wait or reschedule. There were no apologies. When I asked for my records that were faxed over (and I called prior to ensure that they had received them) I was told that they couldn't find them. Then I was told that they couldn't release them to me. When I asked if I could see another doctor there (for infertility) they told me that she had already seen her patients and was getting ready to leave for the day. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS TO BE A DOCTOR THAT HAS LOST SIGHT OF THE FACT THAT PATIENTS PAY HIS BILLS. He obviously does not realize that a patient is his customer. I don't care if he is good or not but he lost me as paying "customer".

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Michael P. Diamond's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med