Ratings for Dr. Shlomo Litwin

I give Dr. Litwin and Melanie (and Lynn) the highest of praise. I came to Ottawa 25 years ago and was very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Litwin. He has taken care of me through 3 pregnancies and now my children are reaching adulthood. He listens to all concerns, is not quick to prescribe, and is always on time, not double booking his clients. The issues he has helped me with through the teenage years of my children have been many, including mental health issues and I have felt in the best of hands. Thank you Dr. Litwin, Melanie and for many years, Lynn.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Litwin is the best! He cares for his patients and provides the best possible care. I have been a patient for over 20 years and have always found him to be knowledgable and caring. His assistant is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Fell asleep regularly during appointments. No thanks

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Has been my doctor for most of my life, as well as my mom's, dad's, and husband's. Puctual, caring, and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr Litwin, Lynn And his new assistant Melanie Are by far one of the best medical teams this city is lucky to have! He's been my doctor for over 10 years....

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Litwin is the perfect family doctor. Knowledgeable, caring, and competent.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Family doctor for my entire life. Always been available when needed and greatly appreciate everything he has done for me

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Litwin has been my family doctor for about 25 years. During that time he has helped me both physically and psychologically, always providing superior care. He is a man of great integrity. He is always punctual but never rushes you. Melanie, his assistant is always bright and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Litwin has been my doctor for at least 20+ years. His office his administered like no other that I have heard about. He is always on time and his new assistant, Melanie is very polite and helpful. I feel very confident about the care I get. The most important factor for me is that Dr. Litwin cares and he is efficient at what he does. I feel blessed and thankful every time I go there.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Litwin for well over 20 years now. Aside from his tremendous care of me, Lynn always makes me feel like I'm her only patient to contend with. My sincere thanks to them both for such amazing care over a long period of time. You really are the best and I'm so fortunate to have been referred to you by my GI specialist so many years ago.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012