Ratings for Dr. Shlomo Litwin

I just don't think he actually cares. He's not quick to prescribe anything which is good but he also doesn't follow up or care if there is an improvement.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Never an issue. He's been my family's doctor for 15 years.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I give Dr. Litwin and Melanie 5 stars or more. I came to Ottawa 30 years ago and I was very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Litwin. He has taken care of me and my mental health issues and one pregnancy an my son is 15 years old. He listens to all concerns, is not quick to prescribe, and is always on time. Now he is my doctor for me and my son and my boyfriend. Thank you Dr. Litwin, Melanie you are the best!!! Happy New Year 2017 Marie

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I give Dr. Litwin and Melanie (and Lynn) the highest of praise. I came to Ottawa 25 years ago and was very fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Litwin. He has taken care of me through 3 pregnancies and now my children are reaching adulthood. He listens to all concerns, is not quick to prescribe, and is always on time, not double booking his clients. The issues he has helped me with through the teenage years of my children have been many, including mental health issues and I have felt in the best of hands. Thank you Dr. Litwin, Melanie and for many years, Lynn.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Litwin is the best! He cares for his patients and provides the best possible care. I have been a patient for over 20 years and have always found him to be knowledgable and caring. His assistant is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Fell asleep regularly during appointments. No thanks

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Has been my doctor for most of my life, as well as my mom's, dad's, and husband's. Puctual, caring, and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr Litwin, Lynn And his new assistant Melanie Are by far one of the best medical teams this city is lucky to have! He's been my doctor for over 10 years....

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Litwin is the perfect family doctor. Knowledgeable, caring, and competent.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Family doctor for my entire life. Always been available when needed and greatly appreciate everything he has done for me

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015