Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Somers

I have three children my oldest is 16 yrs old. We have been going to this office since my oldest was a baby. I am very happy with the caring, compassionate care that we have gotten. My family has been through some tough times over the years. Dr Somers is not only an excellent physician but a caring human being. She listens to all concerns in a family based approach.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Staff was consistently difficult to deal with. Dr. Somers missed the diagnosis a few times. Should have investigated more.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Somers has always been helpful and is very caring!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Somers is a mom of small children herself, which is a plus -- she's been there and done that! She is also knowledgeable and supportive of breastfeeding. My son is very comfortable with her, and she treats him with respect. She also is willing to listen to my ideas and answer my questions. The entire practice believes that parents know their own children best, and when I called and said, "the baby's just not right, he's not vomiting, no fever, no cough, etc., but there's something wrong" they got me an appointment the same day (and found a raging double-ear infection). Sometimes they run quite a bit behind on their scheduled appointments, but I've NEVER been denied a same-day appointment when my child was sick, and I've never felt rushed along so she could get to the next patient. It's worth it to me to wait an extra half-hour if it means my child can get quality health care when he needs it most.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2006

Dr. Stephanie Somers's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1993)

Chambers of Commerce