Ratings for Dr. Vaughn M. Dunn

I can't believe there isn't one person who knows Dr Dunn and could leave an update. It is sad as the practice is not what it was- I don't understand how an ENT's office is as far from the parking lot and a long walk from elevator to this office- Yikes- do the planners have any idea how, when one is dizzy and woozy walking can be a terrible experience when the equilibrium is off-he, Dr Dunn is/was thee best ENT and is still sorely missed.No one comes close- He had a way of doing an ear exam that was so good (for the patient) Dr Dunn you are missed even now.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Was a very good Ear Nose and Throat Thanks for the Good Care you provided God Bless

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

It woud have been really nice if anyone-if someone through the years had updated those of us who missed and were concerned about Dr Dunn's condition.I really do not like the practice any longer- except for the audiologist but other than that the rest of the place is like a mauseliheavy furniture- red carpet huge screen TV baring away all kind sof TV advertisements related to ENT.I think the office message is about feeling good from the neck up.Wow whoever decided to put that on the phone machine and the site it is a bit heartless considering Dr Dunn is a paraplegiac-Did anyone notice that?I always ask when I go in but no one even seems to find out anything about Dr Dunn-it is the same old pat answer..We don't know or nothing has changed.I hope Dr Dunn is doing alright.(considering) Miss you .....Tat place is nothng without you.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Does anyone have an update on Dr Dunn? I wish he were still in practice- How is he doing? Dr Vaughn Dunn was thee best ear, nose and throat Dr and was so gentle-My thoughts go out to him and his family...

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

When I lived in New Canaan, CT, Dr. Dunn was amazing. I suffer from severe nosebleeds and he always successfully treated them. I found it funny that many women in the waiting room really didn't have problems, but they just thought he was so handsome. I've herd that he has suffered a terrible accident and if he ever reads these reviews, please know that I'm praying for you. You were truly a gentlemen and a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I have tried to leave a message for Dr Dunn so anyone who knows him could you kindly pass on this message- I am so sorry to hear about your situation-I wish there was some way people who knew him could be kept updated and a place to send messages to wish him and his family strength...He is an amazing Dr ..Anjela G

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

I have never met this doctor, and I feel I have to leave a comment after reading what happened to him. Dr. Dunn my prayers go out to you (why do bad things happen to good people who just want to help others?) and your family. May some goodness and light come out of this tragedy!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Dunn was/is one of the most caring, wonderful Drs. we have ever been associated with and his cortisone injection and the later accident are proof that bad things can happen to very good, intelligent people. Lynn & Mel Bendett, New Canaan, Ct.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Dr. Dunn is such a great doctor. He took care of removing both of my daughter's tonsils. I just found out a month ago from a doctor at Norwalk Hospital who had worked closely with Dr. Dunn that he is no longer in practice. It was indeed a very, very sad story to hear. Dr. Dunn had a chronic bad problem as many of his patients were aware of and he had a cortisone injection that went very wrong. He was left paralyzed from the waist down. That was sad enough but he was at his summer house in R.I. and had a ramp built to accommodate pulling his wheelchair up to the house. Their was a malfunction while on the ramp and he ended up in a serious accident. As a result of this he is now a quadriplegic. I was so upset when I heard this. He was such a caring doctor and I pray that he is able to deal with his tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Dr Dunn is the best- can anyone tell me how to reach him now that he is no longer at that office-

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

Dr. Vaughn M. Dunn's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1972)