Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Bellavia

My doctor was on vacation so I went to his partner Dr. Bellavia. He was nice but quick, and wouldn't give me the digital checkup saying the PSA blood test was more accurate. I know that is not true as others do the blood test and digital exam. Most doctors now do not want to get their hands "dirty" when they can send you elsewhere to have it done (Urologist) . The PSA test gives more false positve results, the reason both should be done even though insurance may only pay for one. Pay for it yourself, or your estate may have to pay later !!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

he is really knowledgeable and makes time for his patients

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I called weekly and spoke to reception and left a message. It took me 3-1/2 weeks to get the results of my blood test - really unprofessional. When the Dr. finally spoke to me there was no explanation or apology. Also no detail on the numbers, just that they were 'perfect.' will not be going back. Actually will need to find a new Dr. to provide context on my numbers and the wholistic care I am looking for.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

It so sad I have to change doctors this doctor is good and sweet but his receptionist staff are rude specially the main person who runs the front.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

A doctor comes after God. Dr. Bellavia is among the best.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Dr. Bellavia is a caring, concerned physician who takes the time to explain things to you- but also to tell it like it is. He isnt gonna sugar coat something to make it seem less significant than it is. He is an excellent physician!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

For someone who advertises how much care on their Web site, they shouldn't promise test results on a Friday and then duck calls the following Monday. Yeah, doctor life is stressful, but people go for tests because they are scared. I couldn't care less that he met the pope, I just want to know my results, ya know?

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Thomas S. Bellavia's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1965)