Ratings for Dr. Aaron B. Stein

I have been seeing Dr. Stein for 4+ years. I have the utmost respect for him not only as a doctor, but as a caring person. I've recommended him to my friends and they have the same glowing appreciation for him. I've read some reviews that I can only categorize as hateful and I'm thinking they were generated by someone he uncovered to be only looking for meds. I spent 30 years as active duty Air Force and racked up a good amount of physical problems. Dr. Stein has always taken care of me and I can't thank him enough. As far as his staff; I rate them as top-notch in each and every way. Always kind and helpful, I can't ask for more. I've seen my share of bad care givers during my military travels, I just thank God I found Dr. Stein. If you are legitimately hurting, Dr. Stein and associates are who you want to see, period.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Stein is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I'm retired US Navy and 63 yrs old. I have seen many doctors during my lifetime and he is at the very top of the list of the best and most proficient. His medical knowledge and expertise are superlative. His friendly, amenable attitude make him approachable and easy to talk to. He answers my questions respectfully and never displays annoyance at my asking them. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr Stein acts as the hands for my pain management doctor who is in a wheelchair. Dr Stein is professional, courteous, knowledgable concerning various pain management options, and is more than willing to answer any and all questions I have about any procedures he's going to perform in me, regardless of how many times I ask the same questions. He puts my hesitation and my fears to rest in a cheerful, sincere manner. I'd recommend this doctor to my friends and family, again and again.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

My husband was referred to this "doctor." He looked at his x-rays and told my husband of his options. There were to possible procedures he could do. He did the first one and it didn't work. When we went back for his follow up, we asked about the second procedure. He claimed he didn't give that for an option. Then he told my husband he couldn't help him because my husband was too young to be on narcotics and just had to live with it. I don't care how young you are, broken vertebrae are very painful!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Great dr..I give him all the thanks in the world..5 years of suffering from other dr negligence,telling me nothings wrong with me.he found more everything wrong and had the proof for me to throw in the other drs face..I love this man more then he will ever know..I'm so glad that God put him in my path..his office is always so busy but it's well with it..wait time is less then 15 mins..he is on his game. Well manored very polite sensetive understanding to what you feel and are going thru..I see him like a dr house..lol..he knows his stuff and what is going on ..time procueder 15 and your out..I did it sober once and timed it..he is great he is very and the staff is very busy like bees but in a good way ..all very great I give his staff and him 100 :) . I'm a big critic ..and all I can say is thank you dr stine and your staff for helping me walk again more then you will ever know .busy bees get the job done .helping people get better is their goal...thank you and may God bless you..

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Did not give proper instructions prior to procedure then threw a fit and told me to "Get the f*** out" of the facility. Very professional!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Stein has been helping me for 3 years. My injuries were the result of 21 years of military abuse and I never wanted to see a pain management doctor. Dr. Stein addresses my issues, discusses my options and has several times referred me to specialists that might be able to help. His staff is always friendly and helpful. If you read the bad comments written here, you will notice similarities which make me believe it is the same patient complaining. And that person seems to be only complaining about "appearing to be a drug addict." Dr. Stein, like most doctors nowadays, has a waiting room full of people who just want pain meds. If he doesn't fall for your act, clean yourself up and move on. This doctor I consider a friend and will stay with him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Stein's for almost 2 years now and would recommend anyone to him for pain management care! I have had bone and joint issues since the age of 12, 3 joint replacement surgeries, and degeneration issues in my back that all lead to severe pain. On my first visit, he simply took my referral from my orthopedic doctor and prescribed exactly the meds that I had been taking. After a couple of visits, my pain continued with no improvement, he ordered a MRI. After reviewing my results, he changed the medication I was taking. He explained that the meds I was taking were designed for short-term issues to recover from that would heal and go back to normal. He explained that my issues would never improve, and we were dealing with a lifetime of either pain or surgery. The new meds he prescribed have totally made a difference in my quality of life. I have been able to return to work and actually function without feeling drugged, but mostly pain-free. We still have the issue of dealing with the state and federal laws with medication, but having a doctor willing to take care of my needs is such a blessing. Dr. Stein will always be number one in my book!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I saw Dr. STEIN for the first time yesterday and let me tell you what. He has to be the WORST Dr I have ever seen. Ever! Very rude and had no bedside manner. I was in a horrible car accident a few years back, my Dr had moved away, so I was forced to see someone else. I was told by a neighbor to see Dr. STEIN and that he takes care of his patients. I beg to differ. I was treated like I have a drug problem when I use all mu scripts correctly and have for years. This Dr can go f*ck himself.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I don't know how you can rate this dr as being nice or having s good bedside manner! He sure was rude to me! Very insunoatgetic. You can be sure this will be my first and last visit to him!!! His staff was very sweet and inviting though!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Aaron B. Stein's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1988)

• CIGNA Dental