Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Gilbert

Dr. Gilbert is pretty thorough in the questions he asks and requestes the required tests promptly. The only problem I have had is that I self diagnosed my hypertention instead of him. Why bother with the blood pressure readings in the last 5 years if they do not use them to make a diagnosis?

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Gilbert to me is one step above average. He is knowledgeable, helpful and caring. I have never had any problems with referrals to specialists. I give him credit for trying to move forward by taking advantage of patient appointment scheduling via the internet. My only complaint is that the company I work for has now changed insurance companies from Cigna to Anthem. And the medical group I am currently with does not accept our NEW plan. I hope I have been helpful.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Great doctor. Good listener. Takes his time.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009

Always had one foot in the door and the other in the hall,and could not answer questions, and did not return phone calls.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Knowledgeable!! Great doctor!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Michael W. Gilbert's Credentials

• Japanese

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)