Ratings for Dr. Florence Tam

Dr Tam is very pro C section. She is very good at C sections. But if you would like to avoid surgery to deliver your baby I would recommend another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

I'm a new mom and had Dr. Tam when I delivered my son and she was amazing! My OB happened to be on vacation when my water broke and thankfully Dr. Tam was the Doc on call when I went into labour. My delivery was challenging and she was very very positive and helped me so much to get through it. My nurses were also amazing. Definitely recommend this hospital and Dr. Tam! :)

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Dr. Tan was not my original OB but I ended up seeing her more than my original because she filled in for her while was was away. I liked her a lot better than my original OB and wish I had her through my whole pregnancy! She's super nice and caring. She's very knowledgeable and gives you lots of information.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

She delivered both my boys. She's very honest, straight to the point and blunt. I found her to be very knowledgable and helpful. Never was rushed through my appointments and never had to wait long past my appt time like other OBs. Her humour and wit were very much appreciated during both my operations! You're lucky to get her as your OB!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

She is amazing. If she's your doctor you are truelly blessed

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Tam delivered one of my babies and provided consults for my other two due to high risk pregnancies. She is extremely skilled and knowledgeable. She has a calm demenor and is professional. I felt very reassured knowing that she was my OB. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I got referred to Dr Tam after going into emergency and finding a piece of an IUD I had taken out 4 years ago. Soon after having a follow up with her we found out we were pregnant and I decided to stay with her. She is upfront and very knowledgable! Also very kind to our 4 yr old. I will be sad when she is gone but wish her nothing but the best!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Christina Kerr is taking over Dr Tam's practice when she retires. Is anyone familiar with Dr Kerr?

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Does anyone know who's taking Dr. Tams patients when she retires?

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Yes i love florence tam.. she is amazed and excellent doctor i have ever... i wished she was my doctor with four babies ..only last baby with her... i wish her the best...

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016