Ratings for Dr. Florence Tam

She is amazing. If she's your doctor you are truelly blessed

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Tam delivered one of my babies and provided consults for my other two due to high risk pregnancies. She is extremely skilled and knowledgeable. She has a calm demenor and is professional. I felt very reassured knowing that she was my OB. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I got referred to Dr Tam after going into emergency and finding a piece of an IUD I had taken out 4 years ago. Soon after having a follow up with her we found out we were pregnant and I decided to stay with her. She is upfront and very knowledgable! Also very kind to our 4 yr old. I will be sad when she is gone but wish her nothing but the best!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Christina Kerr is taking over Dr Tam's practice when she retires. Is anyone familiar with Dr Kerr?

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Does anyone know who's taking Dr. Tams patients when she retires?

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Yes i love florence tam.. she is amazed and excellent doctor i have ever... i wished she was my doctor with four babies ..only last baby with her... i wish her the best...

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Best OB Gyn in Edmonton/St.Albert! She delivered both my children via c-section, she also performed my endo ablation as well as my tubal ligation. She is an expert surgeon, extremely knowledgeable, always to the point (just what I like) and will provides the BEST medical care. Hopefully if you plan to see her you do before she retires this year!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Tam was my delivering doctor, not my original OB. She was blunt and to the point.. just the type of doctor I need and am used to as my family doctor is also this way. She told me how my sons head was bruising became wouldn't relax and that she recommended getting the epidural if i couldnt calm down. After many minutes of deliberation she reassured me that I would be okay after the epidural. I never had issues with stitching, hemorrhages or my tears. I'd go back to her for baby #2.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

LOVE Dr. Tam. She is absolutely amazing. Made me feel very comfortable and at ease Easy going and took into consideration any of my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Very frustrated with my experjence. She was the Ob on call the day I delivered my daughter in winter 2015. HER bedside manner was dismissive and she gave me the impression I was.somehow inconveniencing her. She kept saying "you're pushing wrong" and "did you go to the prenatal classes?" Found this to be so hurtful (this was my first baby and yes went to the classes!) Also to note I gave birth at the Sturgeon. I waited.over 2 hours from the point of asking for basic pain medication (laughing gas to just kill the edge) as there was mot a Ob available to OK it. Also waited 2.5 hrs from the point of requesting the epidural because the anaesthesiologist was busy. By that point the epidural was ineffective and had to be readministered. Had remnants of the placenta remain post delivery (she did not mention the placenta was not removed in its entirety). This led me to hemmorage twice about a month after and have to get a D&C completed after landed in emergency department 3 times. Quite the traumatic experience and am honestly surprised and the positive reviews she has received.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016