Ratings for Dr. Florence Tam

She delivered both my boys. She's very honest, straight to the point and blunt. I found her to be very knowledgable and helpful. Never was rushed through my appointments and never had to wait long past my appt time like other OBs. Her humour and wit were very much appreciated during both my operations! You're lucky to get her as your OB!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

She is amazing. If she's your doctor you are truelly blessed

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Tam delivered one of my babies and provided consults for my other two due to high risk pregnancies. She is extremely skilled and knowledgeable. She has a calm demenor and is professional. I felt very reassured knowing that she was my OB. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I got referred to Dr Tam after going into emergency and finding a piece of an IUD I had taken out 4 years ago. Soon after having a follow up with her we found out we were pregnant and I decided to stay with her. She is upfront and very knowledgable! Also very kind to our 4 yr old. I will be sad when she is gone but wish her nothing but the best!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Christina Kerr is taking over Dr Tam's practice when she retires. Is anyone familiar with Dr Kerr?

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Does anyone know who's taking Dr. Tams patients when she retires?

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Yes i love florence tam.. she is amazed and excellent doctor i have ever... i wished she was my doctor with four babies ..only last baby with her... i wish her the best...

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Best OB Gyn in Edmonton/St.Albert! She delivered both my children via c-section, she also performed my endo ablation as well as my tubal ligation. She is an expert surgeon, extremely knowledgeable, always to the point (just what I like) and will provides the BEST medical care. Hopefully if you plan to see her you do before she retires this year!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Tam was my delivering doctor, not my original OB. She was blunt and to the point.. just the type of doctor I need and am used to as my family doctor is also this way. She told me how my sons head was bruising became wouldn't relax and that she recommended getting the epidural if i couldnt calm down. After many minutes of deliberation she reassured me that I would be okay after the epidural. I never had issues with stitching, hemorrhages or my tears. I'd go back to her for baby #2.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

LOVE Dr. Tam. She is absolutely amazing. Made me feel very comfortable and at ease Easy going and took into consideration any of my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016