Ratings for Dr. David Burt

I wish there was even higher rating to give to Dr Burt. Sad day for medicine when he retired. I'll miss him a lot.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Outstanding physician, while he may be tardy from time to time, you get 100% of his attention and professionalism.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Burt was my Mother's doctor and has been my doctor since 2010.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Over the past few years, I have been consistently disappointed with Dr Burt. He is always at least 45 minutes late, is dismissive and asks the same question multiple times. As a 25 year old with multiple health concerns, I regret not leaving his practice earlier.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I am appalled at some of the comments here. He is not losing his memory, quite the contrary. He is simply using a questioning technique to gather the appropriate feedback form the patient to understand how best to make a diagnosis. He has been my doctor for over 20 years and I have nothing but good things to say about him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Burt has been my Dr. for about 20 years. I have always found him to be personable and in diagnosis very exact. What he dismisses, goes away, as he indicated, what is relevant he deals with and refers me to a specialist immediately. Yes he often ask the same question more than once and it is a technique to guarantee he receives the same answer or to get more details. Also to check YOUR MEMORY. he is doing his best under pressure of so many patients to see. Too many people use a Dr like a mother, when all that is needed is a rest or band aid. It then congests the system for more serious issues that take longer when seen. Wait times are in minutes, not hours days or weeks. Would it be better for him to say " we cannot see you for three weeks"? He is trying to accommodate.We have both a shortage of Drs. and an overuse.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr Burt is my doctor for 25 years. Most of my family are Doctors .what I have seen as some negative comments made me feel most of them are not fair to Dr Burt. Please people be careful you are not being fair . He helped me and my wife over the years very professional . Yes you might have to wait some time , but this is very normal to a doctor who listen and give you his full attention .He never rushed me our and he listen very carefully .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

good GP, but the wait-times are usually 30-90 minutes. ridiculous. I try to make appointments for first thing in the morning (when wait times are only 10-30 minutes).

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I have been a patient for over 12 years and have noticed a definate loss of memory, or he is not paying attention when he asks questions. My wife noticed the same problem and it concerns us both. I also do not believe he has the time to keep up on the newest treatments etc. Perhaps he ought to cull a few patients and then he would be more relaxed and helpful ( and the waiting times would be shorter) Truth be told I feel a little sorry for him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Rush Rush Rush! Jus by reading some of these submissions I have to say I'm confused? How could anybody in there right mind say this individual is strong and diagnosis? Wait until something is really wrong with you and he will pass if off like a bad haircut.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010