Ratings for Dr. James D. Bozeman

I Love DR. Bozeman!!! He did a great job with my pregnancy and delivery... I am very sad to hear he is Moving. Glad i was able to have him as my doctor.. Would recommend him to any woman..

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Excellent doctor.My sister went to Dr Bozeman and he made both of us feel like we could ask about anything at her appointments. He was very knowledgeable but not intimidating.He took plenty of time answering questions.We would definitely recommend him .

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

This doctor left me with a negative feeling about my new pregnancy instead of a positive, excited feeling. He didn't answer any of my questions and provided little to no information. I would not tell my friends or family to go to him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Just had my second child and had Dr. Bozeman as my Dr. for both kids. My husband and I absolutely loved him. He is so kind and has all the time in the world for you. His bedside manner is amazing. When he came to check on me the day after I had my daughter, she was laying on the bed with me when he came in and he was so happy to see us both. He put his hand on my shoulder and looked at my little girl just like a proud new grandpa. He is just so kind. You can't go wrong with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

I supposed to have a different doctor but the other one has been very busy they gave it to me Dr. Bozeman. And I wouldn't change him for nothing, he is really nice and friendly person, he treats me like I am the most important person at his office. He takes time to answer the questions and he is always happy. He has a great sense of humor and he seems like he cares a lot about my pregnancy. I am not nervous and stress to see him and I would definitely recommend him to every women.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I had dr. bozeman as my dr and he delivered my little boy not to long ago and I was more then pleased. Through out my whole pregnancy he was very kind, always had time to answer any questions I may have had and listen, he was very knowledgeable, and just super nice. I would want him to deliver my next child, even if I moved I would come back here for him to deliver my child. My husband and I were very pleased. We would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Dr. Bozeman is an awful doctor I wouldn't send anyone to him. He rude and doesn't listen to the patients needs at all.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr Bozeman has helped me through a pregnancy which resulted in a beautiful son, now age 6. He also helped me through a miscarriage with grace, professionalism, and honesty. His bedside manner is second to none. He is charming, honest, educated, and very personable. I am so very pleased he moved to Minot. I have other children (born in other states) and I don't even remember the doctors name, but I feel like Dr. Bozeman is important to our family health. Many people wouldn't know he serves our country faithfully in the National Guard (and has for years!)...and he continues to make the long trip back to Minneapolis on weekends to check in and take care of his parents! He is truely a wonderful man.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

We loved Dr. Bozeman in Minot. We have moved away from there and we know we won't have nearly as good of a Dr.as we had in Minot, ND. My wife wants to move across the country just to have him as her Dr. this time around :). When you meet him, you will feel like you have known him for years, and that he resembles someone, but you can't put your finger on who it is. Anyway, nothing went wrong with our pregnancy. He did everything right and our boy is very healthy and 20 months old now. It was our first baby, and I sat right beside Dr. Bozeman as he delivered my son. I felt like I was helping. 2 nurses never left my wife's side and continued checking on her for like 5 hours or more, straight. periodically Dr Bozeman would pop in and check on us. Our son was born just before midnight and man the Dr. looked tired, but he was mentally sharp. He delivered several while my wife was in labor. When my boy was born, the room was full of nurses and the Dr. of course. Hey Doc, thanks for everything

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

I LOVE Dr. Bozeman I workeed for his office and have seend 1st hand how bad the other DR's are and Dr Bozeman is the best ever! Wonderful doctor. I hope he never goes anywhere. He is so smart and his patients come first. Wonderful surgeon. I love this doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Dr. James D. Bozeman's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1988)