Ratings for Dr. Kenya I. Sekoni

Dr. Sekoni excells in listening to patients. If she is late with your appointment it is because she has listened to the concerns of other patients which will get her off of schedule. Dr. Sekoni is extremely knowledgeable. She is a partner if providing good, quality healthcare.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

I was a patient of Sekoni a couple of years ago. I waited for 2 hours after my appt time in an exam room for Sekoni. I had to get dressed and go to the front desk to ask when I would be seen. After Sekoni finally came & completed my appt I went to the front desk to check out. I asked at the front desk if I could call ahead to see how far Sekoni is running behind for my next appt so I would not have to wait so long. Sekoni was standing off to the side and over heard me ask this question. She immediately came over and got in my face and said "maybe you should find another doctor". She was a few inches from my face. I found her behavior very unprofessional and offensive. I did find another doctor that I am extremely happy with and is considerate of my time.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

We moved to Mason from out of state. I will never go back to see Dr Sekoni. I was very unhappy with her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Sekoni is EXTREMELY patient, communicative and attentive. The most CARING Doctor I've met. Perhaps she runs behind because she breaks down things to the simplest form and patient with her patients.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

does not follow up with test results. i have to call to get the results. she is never on time. she was runnng late for my wife's physical and did not complete the pelvic exam. no excuse for this......we are now with a different doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Dr, Sekoni is very good, she makes sure that she runs every test possible to make sure she knows what is going on with your body, she explains thisg so the the average person understands. I have recommended all my friends to her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007

Very efficient called my house after hours when she noticed we had not discussed a section of my file. First time ever in an office when I was taken back early.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2007

Runs very late for appointments. Does not get back to you with test results. I would not recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

I have found Dr Sekoni most helpful, ready to listen, and caring. She is much more on time than other Drs I have seen, this is especially amazing, because she always takes the time to answer all of my questions before leaving. I've had my wife transfer to her care as well and we are both very satisfied, and feel cared for.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2007

Dr Sekoni is never on time and will keep you waiting up to 2 hours. When test results come back I had to always call the office to get them. I had to call the office a couple of times after I left because she wrote out the wrong prescription. She is arrogant, combative and would be better served doing research than working with the public. I would not recommend her. I was amazed when I had my yearly exam, she would not perform a complete exam but hurry through.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2006

Dr. Kenya I. Sekoni's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Lansing, MI