Ratings for Dr. Howard Dubarsky

Dr.Dubarsky has been our family doctor to my two boys,my husband and myself and we have been with him for the last 20 years.We even followed once he moved from Nepean to his current location because he is the best doctor around.Dr.Dubarsky is always there to help anyone and he is just great.We like him a lot because he is just a great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

This doctor knows exactly what a GP should know, this doctor did not recognize severe asthma as anything more than that, my daughter had almost died, was admitted to intensive care at Cheo. The Specialist at Cheo, diagnosed her with a very rare autoimmune disorder. Dr Dubarsky should have had her sent to Cheo multiple times.... needless to say she was never seen by him again.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr Dubarsky was my doctor for the 10 years that I lived in Ottawa. I have since moved back to Toronto, but I feel compelled to let anyone who is reading this know that Dr Dubarsky is the finest family doctor I have ever come across. His technical knowledge is outstanding, but just as important is his unsurpassed bedside manner. He is a true gentleman. Warm, understanding and compassionate. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I have had the good fortune of enjoying the care of Dr. Dubarsky for more than 20 years during which he has managed my chronic and acute illnesses, efficiently, comprehensively and helped me get specialist care as and when required in a timely manner. A very busy doctor, he always listened attentively, remained sensitive to patient needs and concerns and always had a very positive and caring demeanour that is as helpful as his comprehensive and through knowledge and clinical skills. He truly believes in inviting the patient to feel like a partner in the individual's healthcare management, a quality often not noticeably seen in many doctors. He is as ideal a doctor and human being, as one can find these days. His staff has always remained caring, helpful and punctual.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Dr Dubarsky is the best in Ottawa. The receptionist Kim is very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Dubarsky to anyone that is looking to have a good relationship with there doctor. Never rushed. Always answers all questions I have. Kim is very understanding when it comes to rebooking or fitting me in for a appointment. Dr.Dubrasky is also good with kids. It’s not easy finding a family doctor especially one the the fits your needs.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have been seeing Howard for 14 years and he is amazing! He never rushes me and lets me deal with any problems I’m dealing with at the time. I’m very happy to have him as my family doctor. I always look forward to seeing Kim. She is very plesent. Always nice to me and my kinds. She returns my phone calls in orderly fashion. To be honest I’m very happy. It’s a perfect fit for my family.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Dubarsky is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very kind, compassionate, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. While other doctors misdiagnose me, he hits it right on the money, even went out of his way to contact my father about an eye problem, which most likely saved his eyesight. I only wish his office was on campus. Brilliant.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Amazing doctor, very caring takes his time, he will never rush you in and out

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Been going to Howard for 30 years....since before I was born really....Kim always fits me in ...she always gives me the next available appointment. And always returns my call.....ive always come with an issue that is resolved by mr Dubarsky

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I absolutely love Dr. Howie and his Kim. He will be my family doctor until he decides to retire (hopefully never!)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017