Ratings for Dr. Howard Dubarsky

Dr. Dubarsky has been my family's GP for about 13 years, and is the most amazing doctor (and person) I have ever met! SO knowledgeable, explains everything, and is happy to take the time to listen to you. I had to go to emerge for a severe breathing issue a couple of years ago, they just told me to wait it out cause they couldn't see anything. Went to Dr. Dubarsky when it still wasn't any better a week later (should have gone to him asap), he immediately identified the virus in the tissue of my lungs, prescribed meds, and I was better in 3 days. Oh, and he's got great style :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Dubarsky has been my doctor for almost 25 years and has been my kids doctors since they were born, he is the most caring doctor and actually takes the time to get to know you. When either my kids or I have been sick he has always found time to fit us in and has gone above what is to be expected to help us out. And he is great with kids, my two boys have always felt comfortable around him. We couldn't ask for a bette Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

This doctor has been my family doctor since I was born, along with my other siblings. He is by far the most understanding, patient and sympathetic doctor out there. Considering how many complaints he hears throughout a day, you will ALWAYS feel important and heard from this doctor. People may complain about the appointments never being on time, but it is because the doc takes his time with each patient and makes sure you are satisfied with all you have to ask and your worries are cared for. More doctors need to be like Dr. Dubarsky in so many ways. Stay humble, Doc!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Dubarsky has been my doctor for the past 14 years. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever dealt with. He always takes my concerns seriously and does not hesitate to order the necessary tests or make a referral. I always feel like I am getting the best quality care with Dr. Dubarsky and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr Howard Dubarsky has been my Dr. since I was only a child he always diagnoses with great knowledge and explains things in detail. Was amazing when I went through a miscarriage very kind and understanding of your pain. Kim does her job well seeing she manages all aspects of the office, shes always kind and returns your calls almost right away. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I would like to start off by saying all these reviews couldn't have been better written (the positive ones, of course). Dr. Dubarsky seems to treat every single one of his patients the exact same way. He has treated me since I was a toddler to now being in my late 20's. He is super patient, kind and understanding and you will never feel judged by him. Don't have a single bad thing to say about him- more doctors should learn from this man!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Dubarsky correctly diagnosed my angina problem and got me immed. help. The surgeons at the Heart Institute asked me to pass on their compliments to my doctor for the swift diagnosis. I consider myself fortunate to have this doctor on my side.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Dubarsky is one of the most knowledgeable, caring and understanding doctors I have ever met. My husband has been his patient since he was a teenager and I became his patient when I became pregnant as I was worried that my doctor at the time would not give me the time I would need to wrap my head around the changes occurring in my body. Now, my son is his patient. I am a big believer in blending preventative Eastern medicine and Western medicine practices and Dr. Dubarsky has never belittled or ridiculed the choices I have made for our family. He is encouraging and takes the time to understand my thoughts and then takes the time to explain his thoughts. Kim has always been wonderful to us. She fits us in when we are in need and chats with us when things are running behind a bit due to Dr. D CARING about his patients. I can honestly say that he is one of best doctors I have ever encountered and you should count yourself lucky if you are one of his patients!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I am taking the time to write this today because after yet another visit to Dr. Dubarsky's office yesterday and I amazed at how constant and caring this man really is. My children just love him. He makes them feel important and safe. I am also very grateful that he takes the time to really explain things to me and never dismisses any of my concerns. That is why I don't even mind waiting if needed, because, I am glad that it is how he is with everyone. Kim is always very helpful in getting us in when we are sick and was so caring even when I inadvertently got nauseated and she got the worst of it. We feel lucky and blessed to have found them.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Howard Dubarsky's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dubarsky has been my family's GP for about 13 years, and is the most amazing doctor (and person) I have ever met! SO knowledgeable, explains everything, and..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dubarsky has been my doctor for almost 25 years and has been my kids doctors since they were born, he is the most caring doctor and actually takes the time ..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has been my family doctor since I was born, along with my other siblings. He is by far the most understanding, patient and sympathetic doctor out th..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is the best doctor in ottawa, the reason why he is always late to see you is because he does not rush people he takes the time to explain everything to you ."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dubarsky has been my doctor for the past 14 years. He is one of the most caring doctors I have ever dealt with. He always takes my concerns seriously and do..."

June 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1V 0H9". Address has been updated from "None" to "3328 McCarthy Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16135965009".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Howard Dubarsky has been my Dr. since I was only a child he always diagnoses with great knowledge and explains things in detail. Was amazing when I went thr..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would like to start off by saying all these reviews couldn't have been better written (the positive ones, of course). Dr. Dubarsky seems to treat every single..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dubarsky correctly diagnosed my angina problem and got me immed. help. The surgeons at the Heart Institute asked me to pass on their compliments to my docto..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dubarsky is one of the most knowledgeable, caring and understanding doctors I have ever met. My husband has been his patient since he was a teenager and I ..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am taking the time to write this today because after yet another visit to Dr. Dubarsky's office yesterday and I amazed at how constant and caring this man rea..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Howard is an amazing doctor! He is wonderful with both adults and children, fun and entertaining for kids. He takes the time to make you feel comfortable, takes..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dubarsky agreed to take my husband and I after we moved to Ottawa. We didn't know what to expect. Dr. Dubarsky took us in for a first consultation and we ..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I love Dubarsky - he is so knowledgable and really cares about his patients. And when you are in the doctor's room with him, he takes his time and is very thoro..."

November 17, 2014