Ratings for Dr. Howard Dubarsky

Dr. Howard and Kim are heaven sent and a breath of fresh air. Asides from their top notch knowledge on medicine, they are so consistently caring. They have taken care of my family for over 10 years and are always there when you need them. They see hundreds of patients but always have the time to treat you with respect and dignity. In my darkest times, they have been the light. I will forever be indebted to them. I get anxious whenever I need to see another doctor because none has ever made me feel so comfortable as Dr. Dubarsky. I could go on and on but we are blessed beyond to have them as caregivers.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Dubarsky and Kim are absolutely amazing. I have been a patient of Dr. Dubarsky for over 20 years. He is an old school family doctor who truly cares about his patients. Although you may have a wait time, I'm totally ok with that as Howard will spend extra time with me when needed. There are very few perks to being a family doctor any longer with compensation limited to specific timeline versus earning significantly more working at a clinic where the doctor will only see you for one health issue, but see more patients. He is now associated with another clinic for more urgent appointments where he will also work occasional shifts and will usually squeeze you in for an appointment if it's imperative he be consulted urgently. Further, he is an excellent listener and does not mind answering questions that you may have regarding internet information read; he respects the educated patient, and will simply provide his input and opinion. He has been excellent about referring me to appropriate specialists when needed. Kim has always been kind and professional. She is extremely busy with phone calls, files, annual check up preliminary tests, referral faxes, results to report back to us on, and probably the occasional urgent prescription to fax? I find her extremely effective on this front. I recently got very quick notice from her that a breast biopsy was negative. I have had several health issues (fibromyalgia, arthritis, hip injections and assessments, shoulder surgery, genetic testing confirming gene mutation, high risk for breast, colon and skin cancer, and my referrals were always made in a timely fashion. My 13 year old son LOVES both Kim and Howard as well.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

not as good as he use to be always very late the referrals turns not away so good or helpful it takes more then 3 weeks to get an appointment just horrible wander why.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

OMG, I cant believe for the comment you given "miss" about Kim, and About her professionalism! WOW, Kim is the most amazing, professional, intelligent, patient and with most empty to every individual that I have ever seen!!!! Who ever you are, with such a disrespectful text about Kim, I'm sure you must've had a bad day at the time of writing such kind of text: However, that doesn't allow any one to so!!!! And, In terms of referrals, just to let you, and every one else know, there is nothing that Kim or any other Medical Office Admin can do, rather than refer and follow up. It is all up to the availability of the MRI, or X-Ray clinics. I'm Sorry for the text, but I've know Kim for years, and Dr Howard as well, so there is only the best to say about both, nothing more!!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr Dubarsky is an amazing dr and always takes care of us. BUT his secretary Kim is extremely rude, is always rushing, unprofessional in dealing with patients, no empathy to patients conserns, doesn't take the time to find out what is wrong in-order to determine when you need to see the dr, she procrastinated or doesn't even put in requisitions. I've been going through a lot of serious medical issues and she has not been doing her job to take care of me and my situations - not sending in referrals for MRIs and specialists. If it wasn't for Dr Dubarsky being such an amazing dr I would not be still going here! I am going to be having a discussions with DR Dubarsky about her behaviour and lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I have been with Dr. Dubarsky for more than 25 years. He is the most compassionate doctor I've known and takes the time with you to make sure you understand all your options. I am so grateful to have met him and be his client.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Dubarsky is the best. He is so considerate and helpful. He has a great network of other specialists he can refer you to.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Great Family Doctor! My family has had Dr. Dubarsky as our doctor since our children were born. He has a special way with children where they love Howard. He is able to help them and make them feel better with just one visit by getting to the heart of the matter. He has exceptional interpersonal skills and we are very thankful to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have always seen Dr. Dubarsky greet me with a genuine kind and caring smile. He is an amazing physician and man. Always taking his time to make sure he has explained what is happening with me and treatment plan. Amazing physician. Kim,, his office manager oversees everything and dies it with grace and efficiency, I'm so blessed to have them as my care givers, thank you both.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Howard, has been provided excellent care over the last several years, which resulted in support for an undiagnosed PTSD over the previous 15 years, after having continous sessions learned very quickly my behaviour and irritable conditions were deeply rooted in my family relationships and was manifested with my military service with operational deployments. He quickly recognized my symptoms and put a plan into place which has drastically changed my life with regular follow-up. I owe him my life because it could have gone the other way. Today I happy that I have a doctor who listens to how I am coping. Being a doctor today in our fast pace to served quickly, I am grateful for his time and patience. His service is second to none. Thank you Dr Howard.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017