Ratings for Dr. Howard Dubarsky

Simply put…not a better doctor around! He has helped me with sports injuries, family issues…you name it. Well over 20 years of wonderful and courteous service…and Kim, also a truly a gem! Thank you both

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr DUBARSKY defines what a physician should be. every physician should aspire to be like this man. I trust him with my life and the life of my son. He is the most ethical man I have ever met with a sense of integrity that is unparelled. Dr dubarksy you saved my life and I pray for you and your family every day. I've never met another man is caring or is dedicated to his patients. Any person that has this position is lucky to have him and I he is a true asset to our Canadian healthcare system. In the interest of full disclosure I think his receptionist Kim is lovely but she doesn't seem have the same demeneour that Howard does. Everyone there is great on the whole, but it would be nice if Kim were a little bit more pleasant to our family from time to time.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Dubarsky has been my doctor since I was about 8 years old way back at the Greenbank office! He knows my complete history and always listens to my input regarding my care and we make decisions together based on that knowledge. I trust him totally with my care! Kim is also amazing! Some people may have negative interactions, but really, think about all she is responsible for! Receptionist, nurse, patient care etc. She is run off her feet, but any time I've needed a specialist, she has been my advocate! She loves to chat. Anytime I need an appointment, she remembers my schedule and calls me with an appointment within a day. I love them both!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Howie has been my doctor for over 21 years! He is a caring, compassionate doctor. He has helped me with my anxiety issues over the past year and his assistant is equally compassionate. After 7 years working as a team, they are doing a fabulous job. I will be heartbroken and feel very helpless if he should ever retire (which , of course, is inevitable). Much love to Dr. Howie and Kim for the amazing health care you continue to provide for me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. D for over 15 years. He is truly amazing! He is caring, informative, takes the time to sit with you when needed and is knowledgeable. My only issue is with Kim really, his receptionist. She needs to be more friendly and more responsive to phone calls. She is okay most of the time, but don't catch her on a bad day!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Dubarsky is great but we have a completely different experience with Kim in the office. Phones are rarely answered and requests for appointments are not returned. The answering machine says not to leave repeat messages, but there is no option but to call back when you wait for days and do not get a call back. Dr Dubarsky can only be a great doctor if you can actually see him.

Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr dubarski has been my dr for 16 years and has been my kids dr since they were born both age 4 and 5. He's also my sister and her two sons and her husband dr and also my mother. He's absolutely amazing and you can tell he loves his job and is a darn good physician. I could almost write a book on how.amazing he is and everything he's done for me and my family. Now matter how far I am or move to I will always drive to go see him no matter what mother nature has in store for us. Thank you so much howard for being a big part of our family ans keeping us healthy and happy.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

If I could rate him higher I would...Outstanding bedside manner,smart,compassionate,great listener,genuinely caring,excellent referrals to other professionals..He has seen us th rough infertility treatment,new parenthood,childhood ailments and everything in between.He never rushes us and no question is ever "too dumb"Always makes us feel that our concerns are legitimate and valid (even if they aren't) and truly is a wonderful doctor.If he ever moves to the States we may just have to follow him.Our family is fortunate to have him as our physican.He truly makes a difference in our lives.Thank you Howard

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Dubarsky has been our doctor for the last seventeen years. he is kind, caring and compassionate. He is there for you whether you have a bad cold or a serious illness, explaining everything in great detail. Kim also goes the extra mile to make sure you are well taken care of and always tries to find you an appointment when you really need to be seen. A fantastic team of healthcare professionals - would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Dubarsky has been my family's GP for about 13 years, and is the most amazing doctor (and person) I have ever met! SO knowledgeable, explains everything, and is happy to take the time to listen to you. I had to go to emerge for a severe breathing issue a couple of years ago, they just told me to wait it out cause they couldn't see anything. Went to Dr. Dubarsky when it still wasn't any better a week later (should have gone to him asap), he immediately identified the virus in the tissue of my lungs, prescribed meds, and I was better in 3 days. Oh, and he's got great style :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016