Ratings for Dr. Howard Dubarsky

Dr. Howie has been my doctor for over 21 years! He is a caring, compassionate doctor. He has helped me with my anxiety issues over the past year and his assistant is equally compassionate. After 7 years working as a team, they are doing a fabulous job. I will be heartbroken and feel very helpless if he should ever retire (which , of course, is inevitable). Much love to Dr. Howie and Kim for the amazing health care you continue to provide for me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. D for over 15 years. He is truly amazing! He is caring, informative, takes the time to sit with you when needed and is knowledgeable. My only issue is with Kim really, his receptionist. She needs to be more friendly and more responsive to phone calls. She is okay most of the time, but don't catch her on a bad day!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Dubarsky is great but we have a completely different experience with Kim in the office. Phones are rarely answered and requests for appointments are not returned. The answering machine says not to leave repeat messages, but there is no option but to call back when you wait for days and do not get a call back. Dr Dubarsky can only be a great doctor if you can actually see him.

Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr dubarski has been my dr for 16 years and has been my kids dr since they were born both age 4 and 5. He's also my sister and her two sons and her husband dr and also my mother. He's absolutely amazing and you can tell he loves his job and is a darn good physician. I could almost write a book on how.amazing he is and everything he's done for me and my family. Now matter how far I am or move to I will always drive to go see him no matter what mother nature has in store for us. Thank you so much howard for being a big part of our family ans keeping us healthy and happy.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

If I could rate him higher I would...Outstanding bedside manner,smart,compassionate,great listener,genuinely caring,excellent referrals to other professionals..He has seen us th rough infertility treatment,new parenthood,childhood ailments and everything in between.He never rushes us and no question is ever "too dumb"Always makes us feel that our concerns are legitimate and valid (even if they aren't) and truly is a wonderful doctor.If he ever moves to the States we may just have to follow him.Our family is fortunate to have him as our physican.He truly makes a difference in our lives.Thank you Howard

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr. Dubarsky has been our doctor for the last seventeen years. he is kind, caring and compassionate. He is there for you whether you have a bad cold or a serious illness, explaining everything in great detail. Kim also goes the extra mile to make sure you are well taken care of and always tries to find you an appointment when you really need to be seen. A fantastic team of healthcare professionals - would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Dubarsky has been my family's GP for about 13 years, and is the most amazing doctor (and person) I have ever met! SO knowledgeable, explains everything, and is happy to take the time to listen to you. I had to go to emerge for a severe breathing issue a couple of years ago, they just told me to wait it out cause they couldn't see anything. Went to Dr. Dubarsky when it still wasn't any better a week later (should have gone to him asap), he immediately identified the virus in the tissue of my lungs, prescribed meds, and I was better in 3 days. Oh, and he's got great style :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Dubarsky has been my doctor for almost 25 years and has been my kids doctors since they were born, he is the most caring doctor and actually takes the time to get to know you. When either my kids or I have been sick he has always found time to fit us in and has gone above what is to be expected to help us out. And he is great with kids, my two boys have always felt comfortable around him. We couldn't ask for a bette Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

This doctor has been my family doctor since I was born, along with my other siblings. He is by far the most understanding, patient and sympathetic doctor out there. Considering how many complaints he hears throughout a day, you will ALWAYS feel important and heard from this doctor. People may complain about the appointments never being on time, but it is because the doc takes his time with each patient and makes sure you are satisfied with all you have to ask and your worries are cared for. More doctors need to be like Dr. Dubarsky in so many ways. Stay humble, Doc!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

He is the best doctor in ottawa, the reason why he is always late to see you is because he does not rush people he takes the time to explain everything to you .

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015