Ratings for Dr. Howard Dubarsky

Great Family Doctor! My family has had Dr. Dubarsky as our doctor since our children were born. He has a special way with children where they love Howard. He is able to help them and make them feel better with just one visit by getting to the heart of the matter. He has exceptional interpersonal skills and we are very thankful to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I have always seen Dr. Dubarsky greet me with a genuine kind and caring smile. He is an amazing physician and man. Always taking his time to make sure he has explained what is happening with me and treatment plan. Amazing physician. Kim,, his office manager oversees everything and dies it with grace and efficiency, I'm so blessed to have them as my care givers, thank you both.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Howard, has been provided excellent care over the last several years, which resulted in support for an undiagnosed PTSD over the previous 15 years, after having continous sessions learned very quickly my behaviour and irritable conditions were deeply rooted in my family relationships and was manifested with my military service with operational deployments. He quickly recognized my symptoms and put a plan into place which has drastically changed my life with regular follow-up. I owe him my life because it could have gone the other way. Today I happy that I have a doctor who listens to how I am coping. Being a doctor today in our fast pace to served quickly, I am grateful for his time and patience. His service is second to none. Thank you Dr Howard.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Howard Dubarsky has been my GP for years. He truly goes above and beyond. His attention to detail, compassion for my care and well being as a Veteren is commendable. I feel confident in his exceptional knowledge as a physician and he should be recognized for always making me feel like I am in the best care possible. Kim, his office staff always makes room for me when I need to come in. She is always kind and asks how I am in a very caring way. I am very fortunate to have Dr. Dubarsky as my physician and Kim is great!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I've been a patient of Howard's for more than 20 years. While I genuinely like him and he's been helpful over the years, he's terrible at punctuality and seems overeager to sign off on a new prescription for drugs. His nurse, Kim, while at times very pleasant, is also terrible at being punctual and rarely answers the phone, always leaving it to go to voicemail. Time management training for both of them would go a long way!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Dubarsky for 23 years and just wanted to say that Dr. Dubarsky is the most wonderful physician a patient could ever hope for. He is kind, compassionate and his bedside manner is impeccable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Terrific Doctor..Always helpful.Exceptional at explaining everything to put you at ease.The kids adore him and look forward to their doctors appts.I've never seen another doctor like him and it's wonderful to know my health and the health of my family is in the best hands.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

My experience with Dr. Dubarsky has always been very good. He has been my physician for over 20 years. Kim on the other hand is unprofessional and simply should not be working with people... period. I have both endured and witnessed many negative interactions between her and other patients over the years, where she was confrontational, rude and just plain mean. Her lack of empathy and God complex are a major concern and have compelled me towrite this. If something is not done about her I will have no choice but to try to find another GP.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Howard is BEST EVER and Kim too. We moved and we miss you a lot . Thank you for years of excellent care of my family !!! Borjana

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Simply put…not a better doctor around! He has helped me with sports injuries, family issues…you name it. Well over 20 years of wonderful and courteous service…and Kim, also a truly a gem! Thank you both

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016