Ratings for Dr. Howard Dubarsky

I have been a patient of Dr. Dubarsky for 23 years and just wanted to say that Dr. Dubarsky is the most wonderful physician a patient could ever hope for. He is kind, compassionate and his bedside manner is impeccable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Terrific Doctor..Always helpful.Exceptional at explaining everything to put you at ease.The kids adore him and look forward to their doctors appts.I've never seen another doctor like him and it's wonderful to know my health and the health of my family is in the best hands.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

My experience with Dr. Dubarsky has always been very good. He has been my physician for over 20 years. Kim on the other hand is unprofessional and simply should not be working with people... period. I have both endured and witnessed many negative interactions between her and other patients over the years, where she was confrontational, rude and just plain mean. Her lack of empathy and God complex are a major concern and have compelled me towrite this. If something is not done about her I will have no choice but to try to find another GP.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Howard is BEST EVER and Kim too. We moved and we miss you a lot . Thank you for years of excellent care of my family !!! Borjana

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Simply put…not a better doctor around! He has helped me with sports injuries, family issues…you name it. Well over 20 years of wonderful and courteous service…and Kim, also a truly a gem! Thank you both

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr DUBARSKY defines what a physician should be. every physician should aspire to be like this man. I trust him with my life and the life of my son. He is the most ethical man I have ever met with a sense of integrity that is unparelled. Dr dubarksy you saved my life and I pray for you and your family every day. I've never met another man is caring or is dedicated to his patients. Any person that has this position is lucky to have him and I he is a true asset to our Canadian healthcare system. In the interest of full disclosure I think his receptionist Kim is lovely but she doesn't seem have the same demeneour that Howard does. Everyone there is great on the whole, but it would be nice if Kim were a little bit more pleasant to our family from time to time.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Dr. Dubarsky has been my doctor since I was about 8 years old way back at the Greenbank office! He knows my complete history and always listens to my input regarding my care and we make decisions together based on that knowledge. I trust him totally with my care! Kim is also amazing! Some people may have negative interactions, but really, think about all she is responsible for! Receptionist, nurse, patient care etc. She is run off her feet, but any time I've needed a specialist, she has been my advocate! She loves to chat. Anytime I need an appointment, she remembers my schedule and calls me with an appointment within a day. I love them both!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Howie has been my doctor for over 21 years! He is a caring, compassionate doctor. He has helped me with my anxiety issues over the past year and his assistant is equally compassionate. After 7 years working as a team, they are doing a fabulous job. I will be heartbroken and feel very helpless if he should ever retire (which , of course, is inevitable). Much love to Dr. Howie and Kim for the amazing health care you continue to provide for me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. D for over 15 years. He is truly amazing! He is caring, informative, takes the time to sit with you when needed and is knowledgeable. My only issue is with Kim really, his receptionist. She needs to be more friendly and more responsive to phone calls. She is okay most of the time, but don't catch her on a bad day!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Dubarsky is great but we have a completely different experience with Kim in the office. Phones are rarely answered and requests for appointments are not returned. The answering machine says not to leave repeat messages, but there is no option but to call back when you wait for days and do not get a call back. Dr Dubarsky can only be a great doctor if you can actually see him.

Submitted June 23, 2016