Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Nelson

As a health care professional myself, my family and I have seen Dr. Nelson for 19 years. Excellent bedside manner and very caring. He is a great example of why people go to school to be doctors.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Nelson for over 31 years. He has treated everyone in my family and even made a house call when my father was near the end of his life. I will never move away from here until he's not practicing any more. He has saved my life several times. There is no one better!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Our whole family has been going to Dr. Nelson for over 25 years. He is a very compassionate doctor and extremely knowledgeable. He isn't perfect as no one is but I would always trust him to take care of anyone I love.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

he is the most honest and laid back doctor you could ever meet.... he understands you and wants to help you.....he is not for just a quick fix and doesn't just look for one option he wants to check everything and anything.....

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr. Steven J. Nelson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven J."

April 8, 2012