Dr. James D. Gordon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James D. Gordon

Just saw dr gordon. Just awesome! Four other doctors had seen me, and he fixed me in no time at all

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

His staff is hit or miss, more good than bad though. Dr Gordon truly is great, I actually have had horrible experiences with doctors in the past, it's refreshing to be treated by a remarkable doctor again.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

He's in a hurry only because he's the best, he's very smart and truly cares! In between patients he had me wait and assessed me individually, remarkable man. He was the only doctor to take time and explain even with a heavy workload.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I have been seeing Dr James Gordon for 20 years he is the best and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr. Gordon is always helpful. I enjoy seeing him, except he’s always super busy. The best!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

The staff has a lot to be desired. They pay no attention to your records when they call you and when they reschedule an appointment due to office issues they DO NOT check to see why you were being seen and they schedule you far out. The patient must call back to advocate for themselves and get an appointment sooner, which they have. So... Why didn't they just give it to you in the first place??? Dr. Gordon is fantastic which is why I continue to go back. He's performed four surgeries on me and I trust him. If he had new office staff and a little bit more time in his appointments I would give 5..

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Great! I say him for eye pain, and it ended up being an infection in my sinus needing surgery. The pain is gone! Ive got my life back thanks to him. He's super busy but I wouldn't see anyone else. Patrick M.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Just being in Dr. Gordon's presence makes me feel better.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Gordon is a fantastic doctor. He's kind, gentle, and very talented. My nose job is perfect!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Gordon just operated on my thyroid and I could be happier with the result.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. James D. Gordon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)