Ratings for Dr. Cindy E. Long

All I can say is, "THANK YOU!" to Dr. Long. She gave me quality time in her office, not just in the exam room, to discuss my multiple issues. She gave me the information I needed to make the right decision for my health. And I could not be more pleased. I no longer have terrible issues every month and I feel great. After my procedure, she made sure I didn't have any pain at all. And it was really nice to only pay $45 for the procedure that my prior doc quoted me $2,800 and a hospital stay for! She has me and my family as her patients now.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Long wait times, poor office staff and unprofessional business practices. Don't do it!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Long is great. She is very knowledgeable and I felt like I was her only patient. I could never imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

Dr. Long was quick to misdiagnose me after only one test and after a surgery where nothing was completed ($600.00 later). She is also a very strong proponent for inducing. I would not recommend her for high-risk pregnancies.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2007

This whole office is wonderful! Dr. Long is very compassionate. She makes you feel like you are her only patient. I would never go to anyone else!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Cindy E. Long's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)