Ratings for Dr. Benjamin J. Nager

Terrible bedside manner. Very arrogant and shows no compassion for patient. He was verging on rude during "examination" which was far from thorough. Highly Discourage anyone from seeing this doctor. Look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Nager seems to be very knowledgeable; however communication lacks hugely with calling patients back and his staff never has any information so you are constantly leaving messages with no return call.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Nager is a fabulous neurologist. I've been a patient of his since 2002 and he has always provided excellent care. He is kind, compassionate, has a great sense of humor, and is knowledgeable in his area of expertise. He has been accurate with his diagnoses and has referred me to other appropriate physicians for care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Nager and his staff are always helpful. I think they are very understanding, caring and efficient group of people.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

DR Nager is a very good neurologist. He takes time to get to know you, without his hand on the door knob. He try`s every test available if he believes it`s needed, though does not just test with out cause, he is well versed in thought and has never been rude and cold and callouse. He is not above saying he dos`nt know and refering you on to another clinic as he did with me going to MAYO clinic. I would highly recommend Dr.Nager to anyone looking for a straight shooting doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

After a disastrous health period, having already met both my deductibles, I needed new medication. A different doctor put me on this medication but it was Dr. Nager who caught a serious problem. I have been his patient ever since that time and the care I have received has been superb. He has been available, patient, and compassionate with my young family when problems have arisen.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

I have beenn seeing Dr. Nager since 2009. I respect him tremendously. He is knowledgeble and has a great 'bedside' manner. He understands the disease I have as well as it can be understood. He is patient, attentive and makes himself available to patients whenever we need him. Dr. Nager is a highly professional Neurologist.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011

Awesome Doctor, excellent bedside manor, very concerned, doesn't give up/ or just asume you're a hypochondriac because he can't figure out what is going on.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Requested a phone call when unable to be by my daughter's bedside when Dr. Nager made rounds. He not only complied, but left a message when I couldn't answer immediately, and then took plenty of time to explain things when I did call back. Was NOT hurried or abrupt.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Arrogant, doesn't return phone calls to patients until after hours even when they are having seizure activity. Told my husband "I'm the doctor and I know what I'm doing" He didn't

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Benjamin J. Nager's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Crystal Lake, IL