Ratings for Dr. Anthony R. Sergi

The staff is rude and made us wait for over an hour -

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

very bad experience..doctor not very knowledgeable .,Sent me for a bunch of tests, found out I had a problem, but could not figure out how to help me. thought they went to school for all that stuff

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

went to him, and he couldn't do a simple procedure on my foot that another podiatrist did very easily. The staff is rude, arrogant, and very unfeeling people.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr. Sergi was great at explaining the details and procedures of my injury. I find that he takes a patient approach to dealing with injuries. I feel as if I progressed more with Dr. Sergi than my first doctor. His staff lost 3 work-related documents and never got back to me about those same documents. Either his staff is overworked and under paid or he just hires rude people. You will have to exercise extreme patience in order to see a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr Sergi is an excellent doctor, very knowledgeable and took time explaining what was wrong with my foot and how to go about correcting problem. Although his staff does need a lot of work on getting messages correctly, and relaying them to him within proper time and getting back to patients when serious problem. Doc is great, staff needs work.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Very indecisive. Didn't seem very confident with his assessment of what was wrong with foot. The wait time was way to long for a bad visit. office staff very unofrganized

Submitted June 30, 2016

#1 Podiatrist in New Jersey!!! `Always gives patients 100% attention, spending time explaining your problem, listening to your questions,and exercising every possible option to help treat your foot problem. Office staff very helpful and friendly. A must go to doctor!

Submitted May 11, 2016

The BEST foot doctor I have encountered. Been going to different since I was a kid, and Dr Sergi has topped the cake. Although you may wait a little bit,but trust me it is well worth it.

Submitted December 3, 2015

The best, caring foot and ankle doctor east of the Mississippi River.

Submitted May 30, 2015

The staff were personable and friendly. I was always seen at or before the actual scheduled time. Dr. Sergi was very approachable and receptive to my concerns. He presented his diagnosis and rational clearly and in laymans' terms. I could not be more pleased with him, his staff and office.

Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Anthony R. Sergi's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal