Ratings for Dr. Marie Salmeron

She is a really nice doctor but is rarely on time. I have waited over an hour to see her, even with an appointment that was scheduled months in advance.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I have never been to a doctor where you didn't have to wait! Dr. Salmeron is, by far, the most thorough, caring, and compassionate pediatrician I have ever used. I think what I like most about her, is that she speaks to the patient, not to the parent. She always makes my child feel at ease, and he can speak with her with a level of comfort that I find to be amazing. I will NEVER use anyone else!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

Sometimes you do have to wait to see her, but she is an awesome Dr. She has seen my daughter since she was 18 months old and my son since he was born. She knows who my kids are when they come see her, she knows thier history and always has the correct dignosis as to what is wrong with them. I don't know many Dr's offices that you don't have to wait when you go. If you can get over the wait, Dr. Salmeron is truly a great Dr. who really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

She is overbooked and we have always had to wait at least 40 min to over an hour to be seen. The last time I was there for my baby's wellness exam, after almost an hour wait, she did the physical checkup and then said she had a lot of sick children to get to and ask me to call the triage nurse for to have my questions answered. Well, when I do call the nurse for questions, EVERY SINGLE TIME she asks me to make an appt and come in to speak with the doc.DO NOT RECOMMEND!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Marie Salmeron's Credentials

• Univ De Granada, Fac De Med, Granada, Spain (Grad. 1986)