Ratings for Dr. Kim Almodovar

Dr. Almodovar takes the time to evaluate her patients and makes sure patients understands their health problems. She is very personable, down to earth. When I was sick, che took the time to call me and make sure I was better.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

I liked her. Now that she's at the new facility seems a lot more relaxed and takes her time with you to explain everything in detail and wont rush you out. And she has a nice sense of humor. I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr. Almodovar was extremely personable, took an extraordinary interest in my case and went above and beyond in addressing my concerns and providing me the most aggressive available treatment for my condition. Contrary to other opinions listed, I would strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

This doctor is never on time. I had to wait for 4 hour one time for an appointment. The facility where she did my endoscopy somehow lost my biopsy. The explanation I received from her was it probably wasn't anything anyway. This is unacceptable to me. I agree she does act like you are beneath her. I have more but I think I said enough.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Cold and very impersonable. She acts as though you are beneath her. Lies to you when you are going to have a colonoscopy and tells you you wont feel a thing. Then she doesnt give you enough to put you under and when you complain of the pain she has this smirk on her face as though shes enjoying raming a 6 foot hose up your behind. I felt every single twist and turn. It was sheer misery. I wish the tables were turned and I was the doctor giving HER a colonoscopy and let her know how it feels. Wicked and horrible.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Kim Almodovar's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1982)