Ratings for Dr. Chris M. McPherson

Dr. McPherson operated on my husband with a rare brain tumor. It was an emergency surgery. I was told to expect weeks of ICU and Rehab. My husband went into surgery nonresponsive and in very poor condition. I am an RN and with his condition and my experience I did not even know if my husband would make it through the surgery, much less worry about the recovery period. Thanks to this very skilled surgeon my husband was talking when he came out of surgery, walked the next day and went home in three days. I have talked to many physicians and surgeons about my husbands experience and no one can believe how well he recovered. I can not say enough about the abilities of this surgeon. We were blessed to be referred to this amazing man!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

I have had a bad back for 12 years, and had been a long time since I had been to a doctor. Hand delivered my MRI and got a phone call from a receptionist telling me my options. Not a call wanting to set up an appt with the doctor or nothing! Looked at my MRI and sent me on my way. Never even met the man.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. Chris M. McPherson's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)