Ratings for Dr. Bella Mehta

Never felt like Dr. Mehta truly listened to me. Went to her with an infection, got misdiagnosed, and lived with the infection for 3+ years. Only now I took matters into my own hands and bought the medication from a Walmart, and fixed myself after researching online for an hour. Partly is my fault as I didn't return, but that was because I always felt like a nuisance to her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Mehta has been my doctor since 2000. She has been kind, knowledgeable, and discrete. she is also very well connected and can turn around answers quickly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Mehta and the whole office is lovely. She is always respectful, pleasant and caring. I can often make short notice appointments. Dr. Mehta and the nurses are wonderful with my young daughter. I highly recommend Dr. Mehta and the medical clinic.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

this is a group practice; but the back office ( phones/ responsiveness and follow up on referrals, clarity of communications ) is not well run and can result in medical mistakes / oversights / slippages. I would only recommend Dr. Lisa Moore be careful if you get a 'locum' ( i.e. a replacement, instead of whichever Dr. you thought you were going to see

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I've been with Dr. Mehta for several years now and agreed, she can be uncompassionate at times. I have an anxiety disorder and get more anxiety going to see her than not-it should be the opposite! She is cold and makes me feel like I am making things up. She recently told me that we have to stop doing investigations because we find this things and it causes her to have to refer me to specialists every time....I should have answered..."YES, CAUSE THAT'S YOUR JOB!" And these little things we find are actually answers to what may be causing my current medical issues. I am a factual person and would like to have a diagnosis before starting meds...she just likes to try you on a couple different meds and see if they work. I work in the Health care field and would never treat a patient like this. I do plan on having a conversation with her regarding how she makes me feel- we'll see how that goes!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Great doctor. Have been with her before she started her practice and was at Bruyere.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

She had been my doctor for over 10 years, and I mostly didn't find a new one because when there is nothing wrong, there's little reason to go hunting. However with recently developed issues, she has proven to be uncaring, uninterested, and like others, I am made to feel a waste of her time. She would rather leave the room asap than actually provide medical care and advice. I am presently looking for a new doctor to take my issues more seriously. Feeling as though you cannot discuss your health with your doctor is not right.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Rude, in a hurry, she makes you feel almost embarrassed to use her precious time. Went to see her once and never went back! Don't waste tour time!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Mehta has been our family doctor for a few years. We usually feel that we are being rushed and that she does not know us. There have been a several misdiagnoses. We don't find her to be caring or approachable. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Mehta's for years. I have never experienced the feeling of being rushed and I know she has ran behind for spending more time with me. For example - when I was early in my pregnancy and I wanted to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time she spent the extra time so I could hear it. I find her knowledgeable, caring and approachable. I would not hesitate recommending her.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015