Ratings for Dr. GAURAV Kumar

We were very happy when we started with Dr. Kumar but over my son's 2 years I have felt increasingly rushed during appointments and that he was dismissive of concerns. The staff seems inconvenienced by appointment scheduling and the appointments are always running late (half hour or more). At our last appointment I waited an hour and 40 minutes to be told "it's nothing" when the second opinion I received ended up in a laser surgery to repair an open blood vessel on my sons face. I am sad to say I believe he is a great doctor with too much on his plate. We are switching.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Kumar delivers the highest quality services I have every seen from a doctor. I have taken my daughter to him since she was born and he has been extremely helpful and honest. He is not a doctor that will try to push any type of treatment on your child. He gives you all of the options and provides his recommendations, but always respects his patients choices.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

The BEST pediatrician in Baltimore! Very knowledgeble, yet will let you know when he does not know something and gets back to you as soon as he finds out. Sincerely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007