Ratings for Dr. William J. Kapla

Alway avaiable, always helpful. I am very happy with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Kapla for several years and have always been very happy with his services. Even if you cannot get a last minute appointment with him, you are always offered one with the PA immediately or the next day. Office staff are always pleasant and efficient. Dr Kapla always answers any questions I have quickly and knowledgably. I have a yearly physical and a couple of appointments during the year, but I would not consider going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

the dr and staff took 6 six days to fill a prescription for pain. during the six days i called 4 times and left messages with his service, and the pharmacy called four times. during my 5th call i got the service again who lied to me about whether the dr was available and if there was another dr on call i could speak to. unbelievable conduct from professionals who are supposedly here to help.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dr. William J. Kapla's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)