Ratings for Dr. Jeff Maloley

Excellent doctor. Compassionate and funny man. He is still greatly missed as a friend in my life.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Excellent doctor always treats his people with respect And never gave them à hard time

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Very interesting doctor. I believe that he is practicing as a GP for a while and you can see that it demonstrates as a sort of “professional deformation”. He is sick and tired to hear about people’s medical issues. However he is a great partner to talk about international political and economical issues. If I need a real medical help, I go to any walk-in clinic.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Visited Dr Maloley at a walk in clinic, thought he was very pleasant and seemed to know his stuff. I had a spot on my cheek and was given an antibiotic cream for treatment. The spot later turned out to be a mild skin cancer when it was correctly diagnosed by my family doctor. I am currently sporting a nice 2 inch scar on my face and awaiting the results to see if I require further surgery. Obviously I am not too happy but not sure if a Doctor who has successfully treated many hundreds or thousands of patients should be crucified due to a few errors.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Takes the time to ask the extra question, and will juggle appointments to make extra time for patients in stress. Office help is actually helpful!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

I too have tied to contact him on several occasions and waiting for his office to call back. It's been months now!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Maloley for a number of years now. In my experience, if you need a specialist, he gets you in right away (I was in to see two specialists recently within a week and a half). He is always prompt. Barbara gets me in right away if I need to see him. And, he knows me. By that I mean, he asks about previous problems or concerns even when I don't mention them. If he thinks I'm depressed, he asks what's going on in my life. He knows when I'm off. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

I could not believe how unprofessionally Dr. Maloley treated me. Years ago I saw him with a mysterious problem I was having. But he was more concerned about "saving the system money" than diagnosising what was wrong! When I pressed for some explanation, he said it could be minor or very serious and then left it at that. When I looked shocked, he said "What!? You want me to order tests!? Fine!" Can you believe it? I would not recommend Dr. Malolely to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr Maloley has been most helpful to me over the years. Even with his arthritis problems he still takes time to be up beat. I think that if one did not listen to him closely and not follow his advice then things might be different. Maybe some people get off on the wrong foot by not listening or waht to be the Dr rather than Dr Maloley. Nothing but praise for this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

Been a patient for a long time. He is a great Doctor. Doesn't beat around the bush at all ... tells it like it is. Listens well and explains his decisions/recommendations.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009