Ratings for Dr. Simona S. Boren

Just scheduling an appointment was a nightmare—they claimed for weeks not to have received my records, which my referring doctor's office assured me had been sent. When I got in, the nurse who went through my health history rushed me, and Dr. Boren barely looked at it and didn't discuss it. Dr. Boren was dismissive of my sympoms and of me personally. Instead of just informing me that one explanation could be an STI, she assumed it was without asking about my history and made made rude judgmental comments. However, the x-ray tech and the tech who took my blood were both wonderful. This clinic's policy is to take extensive x-rays and tests for new patients at the first consult, which is both good and bad; some were simply unnecessary costs, but it meant that the next rheumatologist I saw got plenty of data on me. Or would have, but Dr. Boren's staff failed to send all of the requested records. Perhaps see another doctor in this clinic, but still expect scheduling and records problems.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Dr. Simona S. Boren's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 2002)