You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daljeet Singh

My husband and I both love Dr. Singh. He takes the time necessary to listen to your problem and will give you a referral without you having to beg for one. I have had to wait 15 minutes or more past my appointment time on a few occassions but I just tell myself that it's because he's taking his time with someone else and he still takes his time when it's my turn as well.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Singh is an awesome doctor. He is very good!!!!!! I used to have Kaiser and hated them, but I am very happy with Dr. Singh.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr. Singh is our favorite doc. We even stayed with him when we switched to ppo. My husband, 15 year old son and 2 year old daughter see him. Better than many of the pediatric doctors I've seen. We trust him completely.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Dr. Singh is very knowledgeable and has a pleasant demeanor. He will quickly provide the necessary specialty referrals when necessary (very nice since I have HMO insurance).

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Daljeet Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 2001)

Healthnet