Ratings for Dr. Natalya Kofman

when i come with my daughter to this clinic we still wait for long hours they never call on time we're always the last one i don't like the receptionists and don't like the doctor who is asking so many stupid questions and she makes remarks first of all that's not of her business its my business and my child i can't wait to finish all these 4 vaccination after these 4 vaccination i am gone find new doctor because i don't like this doctor, receptionists, and don't like the atmosphere so when i will finish all these 4 vaccination never again i wanna see these people i rather go to another doctor with my daughter they're lousy workers and they work horrible and the doctor also works terrible staff 0 punctuality bad helpfulness 0 knowledge 0

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr.Kofman is absolutely amazing. She is extremely knowledgable, and helps you thoroughly. She really is something else. A very special doctor. However the staff is just horrible. they lie to extremes. it's terrible just terrible. they look for their convenience

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Without any visual symptoms she was able to catch a heart disease from my one year old son. She professionally led us through the entire process from all possible tests to open heart surgery. She found one of the best surgeons in the United States. She did a miracle for our family. She saved our son’s life. We will always be grateful to her. You can entrust you child to her without any doubts. She is a doctor from God.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Cons: Small waiting area, not enough of a separation between sick and healthy kids. Getting things from the receptionists requires a few phone calls. PROS: A very attentive and caring doctors. Never rushes through your time together, answers any and all questions. Respects your choices as a parent. Never pressured us into vaccinating our daughter, just explained all the risks. Avoids pushing unnecessary medications and supports homeopathic choices. A great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

she is the best doctor hands down, i am so glad we found her she takes the time to listen no matter how many ppl she has to see simply wonderful! im just sorry we didnt find her 3 yrs ago my grandson tommy loves her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Im a first time mom, and my husband and i came to her with 101 questions. She never rushed us, took her time getting to know our daughter, and made us feel extremely comfortable. She is always very quick to return your phone call (even at random hours of the night). She is a wonderful pediatrician and i would recomend her to all our friends.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

After a horrible experience w/Bellilovskly office,a friend recommended this doctor.I absolutely LOVE her,and my son as well.She takes her time with each patient,she is patient and she seems like she cares about her patients. At times,you have to wait for a long time,but it's worth it! She's going to listen to your concern, and doesn't just prescribe drugs to kids. I wish there were more doctors out there like her!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

She is very knowledgable, helpful, patient and very nice. She explains everything, answers all my questions, never rushes. I am very picky with doctors and am extremely happy with her and her staff and would recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

Very knowledgeable and helpful doctor. Treats parents with respect and explains everything in simple language so that parents can make the decesions. Calls back proptly during off hours in case of a question. Staff is extremely polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Kofman is one of the best pediatricians in Brooklyn. Sometimes you have to wait for your appointment, but one has to realise that she is really helping her patiens one at a time.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Natalya Kofman's Credentials

• Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech, Old Westbury Ny 11568 (Grad. 1998)