Ratings for Dr. Kurt Silverstein

I visited this doctor numerous times and WITHOUT seeing him, I had to pay $100 to get a prescription from the secretary. NO MEDICAL EVALUATION, JUST PAID CASH for a prescription about SEVEN times. Another "pill mill" doctor. He prescribed oxycodone to many patients and now he prescribes Suboxone. Just another "out for your money" doctor. Gets you hooked on narcotics and then charges you enormous fees to go on Suboxone. I've seen him driving around town and called his office while I was in my car and the receptionist said "he's with a patient right now." How funny, when he was driving right in front of me. I know his car by the license plate number and the type of vehicle he drives. A sham doctor.

Submitted August 4, 2012

Office and doctor are friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Silverstein has helped identify conditions and treat the cause, rather than the symptoms. Positive experience. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012