Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Leary

Most ignorant and arrogant doctor I have ever seen! Does not care about patients well being! Do NOT go see her unless you want to be treated like a 5 year old!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

LOVE Dr. Leary! I had a more than complex pregnancy the first time around and she was on top of it every step of the way. She delivered our son and was calm, cool, and collect and walked me through it with reassurance and compassion. I am pregnant again and praying she will be able to deliver our 2nd.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Dr. Leary is a wonderful doctor. She performed a D & C for me after I had a miscarriage, and she was very compassionate. I saw her throughout my pregnancy with my daughter, and I am seeing her again for another pregnancy. I find her bedside manner to be very frank and reassuring.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I thought she was awful! She seemed to be rushed with and worst of all I lost my baby because of her. She never tested me for a certain type of infection even though I had bleeding issues from 9 weeks. The infection I had caused my water to break at 16 weeks and I lost my beautiful baby boy. It wasn't until my water broke another doctor saw me and tested me for the infection, by then it was too late. Please do not go to her if you are having problems I don't want this to happen to you.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Dr. Leary is a wonderful doctor. Despite the longer waiting time to see her, the wait is well worth it for the services she provides. She does a thorough job and explains everything just so I can understand it. She also spent as much time as I needed for questions, etc which probably explains the longer wait (does the same for other patients). I saw her just before going into labor (wish she could've delivered my son) and also for my 6 week checkup. Highly recommended! Great office staff and doctors in MMPC (on Lake MI Drive) as well!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

Dr. Elizabeth Leary's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1999)