Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Djernes

Total rip off. Will bill your insurance for stuff he never did.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I found Dr. Djernes to be one of the few doctors who left me with a bad feeling about the services he provides. His diagnosis of my neuropathy and spine issues were way off the mark after some expensive tests and exam procedures. To add insult to all this he had me drive to his office for a final visit that could have been done over the phone v. having me drive 30 miles for a 15 second statement that I needed to see a spine doctor. Then I reviewed the information sent to my primary care doc stating he spent 45 minutes in consultation with me and outright lie. I got maybe 20 minutes with the good doctor in the three visits to his office. I found him indifferent and for lack of a better description someone who milks the patient for as many office visits as he can to increase his billing. He knew what the deal was with my neuropathay and it could have been covered in a lot less time with fewer tests and visits to his office.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Good bedside manner. Explains to you the problems. Does a exam without touching you. Seems kinda weird for a neuro.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Michael R. Djernes's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)