Ratings for Dr. Terence Chu

If you just show up 30 minutes late to your appointment, you will be very happy with him.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Of all the doctors with this particular pediatric group I have liked Dr. Chu. He doesn't rush the appointment and talks to the child. I have tried a few of the pediatricians with this group and always ask for Dr. Chu and no one else. He is usually available. We have been with this group for 12 years and have been with Dr. Chu for about 4 years. If it weren't for him I would change pediatric groups and not bother with SOCPA. The staff always seems bothered and gossips about patience. When greeted they are okay but while waiting for the appointment it's easy to pick up they area bothered bunch and can't wait for lunch break or going home. Truthfully that is how I feel about the staff. Especially with new parents the patients doesn't seem to be there in my opinion.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Dr. Chu has always been very caring, attentive, friendly, and helpful. He always gives helpful suggestions when needed or asked and never acts likes he knows everything. He has been taking care of our 2 boys for 5 years now. We like him a lot and recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010