Ratings for Dr. MARK Preston

Thanks to Dr. Preston, I can now run around with my kids. Even immediately after surgery, I felt really good. I was expecting to be in a lot of pain as the type of procedure I had requires 6 weeks of downtime. Dr. Preston operated on me at Danbury Hospital (he also operates at St. Mary Hospital). Dr. Preston is extremely experienced and he did my procedure perfectly so I had no complications whatsoever. I actually had to remind myself to take it easy post-surgery as I felt surprisingly great. I also like the fact that Dr. Preston is Ivy League educated (Dartmouth undergrad/Columbia Univ for Med). If you have any urogynecological issues, make an appointment with Dr. Preston. Any woman who has experienced natural childbirth knows that it can take a permanent toll on your body. Unfortunately, most women don't realize that they don't have to live with childbirth-related stress incontinence. Dr. Preston is able to determine which type of procedure is right for you (my health issue offered 3 types of procedures to correct the problem). I noticed results immediately after surgery. I now feel like I am back to my pre-baby days. I couldn't be more grateful or more pleased with my experience.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. Preston is a very warm caring doctor. I felt very comfortable with him. My surgery was successful. When I went for my post op follow up visit Dr. Preston took his time and answered all my questions. He even help me out with some other issues that I am having and gave me some good information. I would recommend Dr. Preston as an excellent Urogynocologist.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. MARK Preston's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Waterbury, CT