Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Kollmer

Dr kollmer did reconstructive surgery on my knee including an ACL graft and tibia repair. Dr Kollmer did a wonderful job!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I was among the many misdiagnosed by this quack. He caused me nothing but pain.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Kollmer & his staff are abolutely the best! I have complete trust in him. Dr. Kollmer has helped me over the years with various problems. You may have to wait but the wait is worth it! His PA Bob is also awesome.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

While Dr. Kollmers nursing and clinical staff are absolutely amazing, his front office scheduler and office manager are some of the rudest people I have run across. Also, Dr Kollmer usually makes each and every person wait an average of 2 hours in both the main waiting room and the inside waiting rooms. This is typical. I have been going to him for approximately 8 years for knee problems. Again, he is knowledgeable and is a skillful surgeon but his office could be better organized with a bit of the patients time in mind. Also getting rid of the two ladies in front who apparently hate their jobs would be a plus too, I'm sure it's not too hard to find people willing to help with a smile.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Kollmer is by far the most talented orthopaedic surgeon in the Volusia market. I concur with some other post as to the volume of patients he treats. Also, his staff makes their best efforts in fulfilling this workload. That being said, his knowledge and SURGICAL DEXTERITY is unmatched. This is so important when choosing a surgeon. I've worked with him (not on his payroll in any way) for years. His confidence in the operating room, coupled with his surgical dexterity make him far and beyond the most accomplished surgeon in his market. BTW, the comment stating he has surgeries scheduled five days a week is categorically untrue.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I had Dr Kollmer repair both of my shoulders..He's been a very good surgeon as far as I'm concerned...The office is kind of disorganized,and we're always joking around about the scheduling..We call it "Kollmer time". All in all I give him a thumbs up!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

I took my Mother to him after she fell and could not walk at all on her right foot. After 2 hours in the waiting room the x-rays were taken. They looked really fuzzy and overexposed but I am not a Doctor so I did not want to be rude or say anything. Anyway, the doctor said it was just a sprain and "everything is fine". After a couple of weeks of severe pain (to the point my Mom could not even eat) I took her to the ER and those x-rays (very clear by the way) showed that she had broken her foot in THREE PLACES. How could anyone have missed that??? I think Dr. Kollmer is a good doctor but overworked. Maybe he needs a partner to help with the HUGE amount of patient appointments and surgeries. This mistake was avoidable and unnacceptable.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

This is the most unprofessional office I have ever been to. Dr. Kollmer and is sidekick(nurse Karen) are only in it for the surgery money. Every patient leaves with a surgery appt.. Think about it. Please do yourself a favor and get a second oppion. Go to" clerk.org " under case inquires, check his record.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Kollmer is GREAT!! I have been going to him for ten years now and have been beyond pleased with every procedure he has performed. He has helped me so very much, I have all the confidence in the world in his ability. He also has a great "bed side" manor which puts you very much at ease.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. Kollmer is extremely competent and caring. I have always received excellent care. He explained non-operative and operative care for my problem. I appreciate his taking extra time with me, in spite of having a full waiting room. I am glad to be able to voice my opinion since most of these sites attract nay-sayers and malcontents.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Charles E. Kollmer's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 19129 (Grad. 1982)

GHI