Ratings for Dr. Christopher E. Shih

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

He really involved me in my decision making process, which made me comfortable. He took time to explain everything carefully. Very compassionate and warm. Would highly recommend to friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr. Shih was very helpful and knowledgeable in many different areas. He took his time to hear my story fully and examined me thoroughly. He spent time explaining my condition and solicited my feedback before we came up with a treatment plan together. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr. Shih was unwilling to fill out FMLA papers in connection with my IBS condition (both kinds). Without protection, I could lose my job for being late or absent. The FMLA protection is to make up missed time which my employer is happy to accommodate. Without protection, I could lose my job which means I wouldn't have insurance and wouldn't be able to see Dr. Shih anyway. Clearly, he doesn't know what it's like to live with IBS. Fortunately, I have a doctor who does know and filled out the paper work.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

One of the best doctors I've seen. Knowledgeable, caring, and spends lots of time with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

Dr. Shih is very good but his staff is totally incompetent. We had to go sit in their office for more than an hour for them to successfully fax a document to the building next door, no exaggeration. I've never seen such incompetent health care staff. They were rude, unapologetic and had no consideration for anyone's time or needs. While they were incapable of ordering a prescription properly, they did succeed in ordering their lunch in front of several agitated patients.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Christopher E. Shih's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company