Ratings for Dr. Oksana Aron

PLEASE EVERYONE BECAREFUL I READ ALL THE REVIEWS ON THE INTERNET.ALL ARE THE SAME.ITS CLEAR SHE PAY FOR GOOD REVIEWS MY TESTIMONY IS 100% REAL.I READ MORE BAD REVIEWS ABOUT HER AND ALL REVIEWS AGREE WITH MY EXPERIENCES. Dr. Aron Medical Weight Loss Center, WeightLossNYC 7032 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11209 Weight Loss Service DR ARON MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS CENTER.THIS PLACE IS JUST WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.I THINKS ALL THE GOOD REVIEWS HERE IS MAKE BY THE OWNER WITH DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS..FIRST TIME WENT I GO THERE THE LADY GIVE ME SOME RED PILL IN A BAG.WITHOUT NAME.SO I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF MEDICATION IS THIS.SHE ONLY SAY THIS HELP WITH WATER RETENTION AND CONTROL APPETITE.TOTALLY FAKE THIS PILL DONT HELP WITH NOTHING. FIRST TIME $100.MY SECOND TIME THE DR WAS RUDE AND MAD AT ME BECAUSE I HAVE THE SAME WEIGHTS I FOLLOW ALL HER STEP AND THE DIET SHE GIVE ME IS FROM THE INTERNET.THE SAME SHE GIVE TO EVERYONE'S.I ASK FOR A REFUND MY E-MAIL THE LADY TELL ME TO GO THERE AND GET A 50% OFF THATS MEAN SECOND TIME I PAY $40 NOT $80.ITS 3 WEEKS SINCE MY LAST VISIT AND HER SECOND PILL SHE GIVE ME DO NOT CONTROL APPETITE.SO THESE IS A REAL WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME.I STOP TAKING THIS PILL BECAUSE I FEEL SICK GIVE ME TOO MUCH PROBLEM.SO THIS PLACE IS JUST WASTE OF MONEY.I WANT A TOTAL REFUND OF THE MONEY I PAY HERE $140 BECAUSE ITS A TOTAL WASTE OF YOUR TIME.AND LIKE I MENTIONS BEFORE THE OWNER IS VERY RUDE PERSON.SHE SAY YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEED TO LOSS WEIGHT NOT ME.SO YOU WANT ME TO DO THE DIET.SHE REALLY MEAN😑and you know who.im ok.not adding my Real name here.but you know everything's here is true Refund my money 😠😠😠😠😑😑😑😠😠😠 1

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I am so happy to find this team! I have lost 45 pounds within 6 months.Thanks to Dr Aron and tools She offers I have changed my eating habits,came back to exercise routine and got my smile back.I recommend this place to those who want to be healthy and are committed to changing for better.You will be supriced with effects.I am food lover.my 190 lb at 5,2,, did not come from nothing .Now I am 145 lb.From size 14 came to 6.And I do not starve myself.This place is not a joke or scam,just be patient and work with Dr Aron.I know that by my self it would be so much harder .

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Gives you pills that do nothing to suppress appetite and tells you to eat a very low calorie diet. No counseling, no behavior modification, no learning about healthy eating habits. I barely lost 1 lb in two weeks. Complete waste of money.

Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Aron has the least creative approach to diet that I have ever encountered. Instead of catering to a patient's specific peculiarity (i.e. illness, disease, etc.) she hands him or her a pre-printed form and a bag of pills; there is no discussion about the patient's concerns or what he or she has already been doing on his or her own. The pre-printed form preaches that a 1000 calorie diet coupled with the aforementioned bag of pills will not only make you lose weight but also make you healthier! The diet itself is uninspired, unhelpful, and contradictory. For instance, it calls for a piece of toast for breakfast but also disallows ALL carbohydrate-rich foods. Finally, in 2012, and doctor who includes halves of grapefruit and hard-boiled eggs as meal options is a poor doctor who does not understand his or her craft.

Submitted October 28, 2012

I had a very hard time losing weight, even with diet & exercise. Dr. Aron helped me lose over 20 lbs and helped me learn about good choices in nutrition. The supplements are very helpful in assisting your weight loss. She and her staff are very friendly, and there was rarely a long wait to be seen. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone who has honestly tried to lose weight without success. If you follow Dr. Aron's plan.. you WILL lose weight!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Aron is fantastic! Her staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I have been seeing her for weight loss and have lost 40 pounds. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

She is a very good Doctor that teaches you how to learn to eat without crazy food programs and magic recipes. Very nice and trustful doctor.Definitely recommended it. I lost 20 pounds so far and all is great!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

She is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I amvery happy with her services.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr Aron really listens unlike many docs out there. She has helped me lose weight and work on keeping it off. I would def recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Oksana Aron's Credentials

• Spanish

• Samarkandskij Med Inst, Samarkand, Uzbekistan (Grad. 1989)